Pillar men x sick reader

Request:  hey bestie! i just got my second covid shot today and i feel like i got hit by a dozen trucks and i just need some pillar lovin right now, so if its not too much to ask, could you please write some headcanons of the pillar men taking care of a fem! reader who's recovering from the vaccination? thanks <333333

KARS

-He doesn't understand why you took it if it was going to make you feel this bad, but nevertheless, he took care of his sick mate. Instead of being a sadistic asshole, he tenderly took care of your every need. He even gave you some medicine he made from scratch to help with whatever ills you. It didn't taste good at all.

ESIDISI

-He was also in tears because of the pain you were feeling. He was even more upset that he really couldn't do nothing to make it stop. However, just because he can't take the pain away doesn't mean he can't make somewhat comfortable. He will run you a nice bath and help you wash if you can't do that on your own. Then he will make sure you eat something and then he will cuddle with you on your bed.

WAMUU

-Unlike Kars, he understands why you took it. However, he didn't know you would be this sick. Because he doesn't know much about human sickness, he will turn to Kars for guidance since you are too sick to be bothered. He would make sure you take the medicine that Kars gave you and he would stay by your side until you are 100% better

SANTANA

-This boy almost goes feral when he sees how sick you are. The shot was supposed to heal you not make you sick. It took all three of the other pillarmen to keep him from going to the place you took the shot and killing the doctors for hurting his mate. After he was able to calm down a bit, he went off to make you a comfortable nest in your room so you could be comfortable while he held your body close to his. He did not let you get up to do anything unless it was going to the bathroom. And even then, he sat right by the door just in case he had to help you with something.