Pillarmen x Amazonia reader

Request: If you're still taking requests, can I request pillar men with a s/o that is a Amazonian, so like wonder woman. Please and thank you

Kars

-He is amazed by you. He wants to learn more about you and where you come from. He must know everything one way or another and he must make you his. You are the perfect mate for him since you are very strong and you are not human.

-What would happen if you two had a child? What powers would they inherit? Would they be the strongest being on this planet? So many questions he has...and he plans on getting the answers very soon.

Esidisi

-He is very curious about you. He has traveled all over the world for many centuries, but have never cam across something a beautiful and dangerous as you. Unlike Kars who is probably only trying to get to you because of his lust for power, Esidisi actually wants to get to know you as a being.

-He will ask you all types of questions about the place you are from and what type of things do y'all do there for fun. If he is in a goofy mood he might even want to learn some of the dances your people did.

Wamuu

-He is all about strength and power. So as soon as he heard about how strong you are he was ready to test you. However, he was completely thrown off when he realize that you were a female. He was a little disappointed, but he will still fight you like you are a men even though he knew he was going to win...or so he thought.

-When the match was over, you were the one standing. After that fight, he wanted to train and spar with you every chance he would get.

Santana

-It took him a while to be comfortable around you. He was slightly scared of you because you were stronger than him and he that you would treat him like the others do. However, hanging around you and learning about you he was also very curious about you.

-Just like Esidisi, he want to learn everything about you and where you came from. One day he even wishes to visit there with you and hopeful a kid or two if the other pillar men don't get to you first.