Pillar men kinks

Kars

-I can see him having a breeding kink and master/sub kink. He always talks about reviving the pillar men race (even though he killed his entire race) so as soon as his mating season comes, he's all over you until your stomach is bulging with his cum. As for the other kink, we all know that he likes to be in charge in the bed or not. He will make sure you understand that he is your master and no one else can please you as he can.

Esidisi

-He is all into pet play and public exhibition. He likes to be dominant and have you follow him with cute little bunny or cat ears on your head with a collar and leash around your neck as everyone stares at you. Sometimes if he is bored, he will put you in his lap and pet your head and stomach like the cute little pet you are. Even though he likes the public to see you, he will only put a butt plug and vibrator in you when you two are alone or if you have been a really bad pet and then he'll put you in front of a crowd to watch you come undone.

Wamuu

-I could see him into edging and bondage. Surprisingly, he is very good at tying ropes and making them into beautiful art at a very young age, so he is happy that he can bound you with the ropes and put you in the most beautiful positions. He likes to edge you in positions where your ass is in the air or ones with your legs spread wide. However, unlike Esidisi, who will use a vibrator on you, he prefers to use his own hands because he believes, he can please you better than any vibrator or dildo.

Santana

-Like I already said before, he is no doubt a chubby-chaser, but I can also see him with a mommy kink. A chubby mommy would be best since he never really had any attention as a child and because he was subjected to a lot of violence growing up. So having someone who is soft and loving a plus for him. He loves a person he can cling to suck on their nipple as they coo at him and tell how good of a boy he is.