Pillarmen x hurt reader

Request: what well Happen if someone hurts or kidnaps s/o?

Kars

-If someone were to even look at you without your permission, he would hurt them without hesitation. So you can just imagine what would happen if someone were to touch or kidnap you.

-He would hunt that person do to the ends of the earth, to find you if you were kidnaped. And when he does find you and your kidnapper, he will personally punish the kidnapper after he makes sure you are okay.

Esidisi

-He would be heartbroken if you got hurt due to someone being mean. However, be prepared because as soon as he takes care of you and makes sure that you are okay.

-He is going to go after the person who hurt you and he will not be gentle or quick about it either. He will make sure they die a very slow and painful death.

Wamuu

-Because of his tall and muscular appearance, many people will not mess with you. However, there are some bad apples that will try to hurt you just because they don't like Wamuu. And since you are weaker and smaller, they go for you instead. They were able to land a few good hints on you before Wamuu found them.

-Unlike Kars and Esidisi, his way of dealing with the person is different. Instead of killing them where they stand, he will beat them while he talks them down about how they should pick on somewhere their own size instead of picking on someone who is weaker than them. When he is done beating them up, he will leave them on the ground where faith can determine if someone will see them and call for help or if they just die there.

Santana

-It is more than likely that Santana is always by you no matter where you go. So the odds of anyone even glaring at you is rare. This was one of those rare times. 

-His back was turned only for a few seconds, but that was enough time for someone to knock you down because you were in their way. As soon as he heard you yelp and fall to the ground, he already had the person by their throat as he began to absorb them.