Birthday hc

Request: hi! i have a birthday coming up, so may i ask you for hcs with pillarmen and fem s/o at her birthday? 💜🥺

Kars

-He is the boss for the entire party and he also made the guest list. If someone isn't following the rules of the party that he has planned he will put them out very quickly.

-This is your special day and he will be damned if someone messes up. They will only get one chance. They better make it count.

Esidisi

-He's the one who decorated and proves entertainment. He surprisingly good at planning things and your party was a great example of it. He was somehow able to clean and plan the party without you even knowing.

-As for entertainment, he does fire blowing. He will blow it into the air and into different shapes. He becomes a real crowd pleaser when he summons fire to his hands with any sight of pain. Many asked him how he did it, and he just replied with a wink and a smirk.

Wamuu

-He is the security of the entire event. If anyone tries to do anything suspicious or harmful to you or the party, he will confront them and asked them to stop or leave. However, if things do get out of hand, he will throw them out with hesitation.

Santana

-He stayed by your side the majority of the party. Since covid is a real thing, he didn't let anyone get too close to you at all. If anyone tried to, he would stare them down until they backed off.

-He also handed you gave you everything you wanted. If you wanted an extra plate of food or cake, he is here to give it to you in a heartbeat. He'll even bring you your presents to open when the time comes.