Santana x clingy and loving reader

Request: I literally read the majority of your posts and I'm absolutely in love with your writing!! 💗 If requests are still open, may I ask for a Santana x reader where the reader is very affectionate, playful and makes flirty remarks all the time? Like, she randomly sits on his lap or kisses his cheek out of the blue and laugh like it's nothing? This man just needs LOVEEE!!

-Right off bat, he loves how clingy and loving you are. I can't head cannon enough that he is extremely touched-starved because of all the years he spent with no one to hold him or touch him in a loving way. As soon as you start to caress with gently or kiss him, he is on you like white on rice.

-He is very lucky to find someone as affectionate as you that can match his clinginess. Most of the time people can find you two cuddling each other and basking in each other warmth while watching a movie or just sleeping.

-Sometimes when the other pillar men mock or make fun of him, he will come to you and lay on your thighs or chest and lets you rub his hair and horns while you coo at him and tell him how wonderful he is.

-Another thing he likes is to hear you laugh. Though he may not understand the joke or what you are laughing at. Just the sound of your voice makes his heart flutter.