Pillarmen Father's day

Kars

-He was very happy when his children and you brought him so many gifts for this special day.

-In his tribe, they had something similar to "Father's Day", but instead of giving them clothes and jewelry, they gave the fathers game that they have killed.

-Either way, he is very grateful for the gifts his children gave him. Even though some of them were a bit interesting.

Esidisi

-The second he saw all the gifts his children had running up to him, he was in tears. Messy tears.

-It reminded him about how he would try to hunt the best animals to give to his dad and how proud his dad was of him.

-He would wear anything and everything you or the children gave him with pride.

Wamuu

-When he was bombarded with gifts, he was very confused. Father's Day was something new to him.

-Kars nor Esidisi ever told him or Santana about Father's Day. Nevertheless, he was very proud and honored that his children thought so much about him.

Santana

-Just like Wamuu, he saw very confused (and slightly scared) when the little ones came at him shouting"Happy Father's Day " as they raced towards him gifts.

-After you explained to him what was going on, he was slightly taken back. He never had a whole day dedicated to him before.

-He was very curious about what other events go on this day, so be prepared to be out and about all-day (or night)