Match up # 4

Request: I'm an African-American female with black hair and puffy straight hair im tall like 6'1 um wayy too chubby i very social and ppl say I bring a good vibe and happy sprit. I love anime and fashion I like rap and lo-fi beats and fun fact im a spoiled i love skincare days with friends and i like staying home i dont get stressed and i love listening to other people problems and i like photographs! That it and I love the way you write the pillar men you also write the reader so well i can actually use my actual self in the book.I pair you with Kars!

-Because he is also around very serious people, he does enjoy your good vibes and positive spirits. If he is ever in a vile mood, he will call for you to come to talk to him about your day or anything that comes to your mind.

-He doesn't mind that you are chubby, in fact, he loves to lay on your thighs and relax from all the hardship he endures. Though he usually isn't much of a clingy person, if you hold him close to your chest or body in general and rub his head or horns, you might hear him purr. If you want to take it a step further, ask him about what's bugging him. He never really had anyone who would ask about his day or his struggles, so you asking him about them really puts him at ease-He doesn't really care for modern-day music, but he will listen to yours while with you for a while because he likes to see you happy. However, one thing that he really enjoys is skincare days, mostly because he likes to be spoiled. In his tribe, actions spoke louder than words, so when he massages you with flower-scented oils and brushes your hair it is his way of saying he adores you very much and loves you dearly. P.S. he would also appreciate it if you returned to favor.