Pillarmen x s/o turned into a child

Request: If it's okay with you may I request one where the pillarmen had the child S/O follow them around? Maybe watch over them till we turn back to normal??

Kars

-At first. he didn't think it was you, but he has experience with raising kids so he has somewhat of an idea when dealing with you.

-However, he was expecting you to be such a hand full. He didn't even have this much trouble with Wamuu and he was an energetic kid.

-He spent also two hours chasing you around the house because you had a dagger in your little hands that you refused to let go of.

-After he was finally able to get it out of your hands, you cried and started to make grabby hand at it, but that was short-lived when he let his hair down.

-For hours and hours, he let you pull and yank his hair till your heart's content. This is when he got a good look at you. Though you were smaller and weaker, you still looked like you. As he was studying you, you pinched his nose and laughed at his confused expression.

-Spending time with you reminded him about how much he missed dealing with Santana and Wamuu when they were little. Maybe when you change back into your adult form, you would be interested in giving him a pillar baby or two

Esidisi

-He was amazed by how cute you were as a child and how calm you were.

-You didn't even scream when you saw him enter the room, you just walked towards him and told him, he looked cool.

-All that afternoon, he entertained you by showing you fire that he can start with his hands and his boiling veins that come from his fingertips.

-He even let you bake a cookie on his hand, just to see you smile.

-Just like Kars, he remembered all the times Santana or Wamuu would gather around him, just to watch him burn or cook something on his chest. It kinda made him tear up a bit, but he was able to go unnoticed by you since you were off to the side coloring something.

-However, the moment you showed him the picture, he bursted into tears. You drew a picture of him and you in a garden of flowers on a sunny day.

-He quickly hung it up in the refrigerator as if it was a prized achievement. He was going to tease you about this for a very long time when you turn back.

Wamuu

-For the most part, he didn't have any problems with you since you were very sleepy and lazy who rather be watching tv instead of trying to fool with him.

-Even when he walked in and found you as a child, you barely glanced at him as you were watching Sponge Bob on the tv. He guessed that in your mind, he wasn't messing with you, so why would you mess with him.

-Though you were keeping yourself busy, he knew that movement was important especially for younger children. So after about an hour or two of sitting in front of a screen, he turned it off and told you to follow him.

-As he expected, you refused and started to whine loudly. So he used a technique that he used to use on Santana when they were younger and Santana didn't want to train. (Even though Santana was only a couple of thousands of years younger.) He made a small tornado that quickly circled you and grabbed your attention.

-Each way the mini-tornado went, you followed. This is how he was going to get you to train, he was going to let you chase a tornado for a couple of hours so you could get some exercise in.

-Though it may not have been the best way to train a child, it worked. Because when you turned back into an adult you were ten pounds lighter.

Santana

-When he found you, he didn't have any clue what to do with you, but he did know that you were a very energetic kid.

-When he walked in on you, you were too busy running in circles to noticed him. (idk why, but my little brother would run around in a circle for like ten minutes without resting when he was a baby.)

-When you did notice him though, you just ran towards him giggling as you wrapped yourself around his leg hugging him.

-He was very surprised, but as much as he could remember, you were never a shy person.

-After you finished hugging him, he started to walk away from you so he could baby-proof the house in some way for a while. However, he didn't expect you to follow him everywhere he went. Whatever direction he turned, you were hot on his trail.

-And he finally decided he baby-proof the house well enough, he picked you up and took you to your room and laid on the bed with you on his chest.

-He watched you as you grabbed his horns and babbled nonsense to him. You were a strange child indeed. Most babies he has seen in his life would cry or run away from him, but you ran towards him with open arms.

-He put a blanket over you, as you started to drift to sleep.

-Maybe having kids would not be that bad after all