Pillarmen Zodiac signs

Kars

SCORPIO- all the way. Just like him, scorpios are very intense in all the things they do. They're natural leaders and can be very serious. However, Scorpios are controlling because they're suspicious. They like to know everything that's going on, and they don't exactly think the best of things in every situation.Not only do they take over the things they can, but Scorpios also begin to feel suspicious and jealous about the things they can't take over.

Esidisi

LIBRA- because he is emotional, but not over emotional like some cancers. When sad, Libras get quite moody. They are unstable and don't feel the need to socialize as much as they usually do. I'm sure if he was in the modern world, he would love being able to do things, and buy things, and obtain things without ever having to wait for them.

Wamuu

TAURUS- because he is very strong both physically and emotionally. However, he is very stubborn. Taureans don't shy away from hard work and aren't afraid to do what it takes to get the job done. Wamuu is also very trustworthy and dependable which is why Kars likes him so much

Santana

VIRGO- Santana is reserved and guarded, so it can be hard to get to know him at first—but once you do, are more relaxed and easier to deal with. He is practical, observant, and helpful (if he wants to be). He can be inflexible and conservative in his outlook. He can be the most stubborn person you'll ever meet, but his behavior will have a logical explanation.