Pillar men x short reader

Request: Well first, I am an Arab, so I am sorry for my bad expression But I hope you understand my request. Well Can I have a s/o With Piller men What they think about my height I am very short What will they think about this

Kars

it's a real ego boost for him. He knew that all humans came in many different shapes and sizes, but he never thought a human could be this short. He doesn't tease you about your height, he will talk about how weak and fragile you are whenever you need him to reach something that is on a higher shelf. Though, he is not a truly cold-hearted being. There are times are where he will place you on his lap while he is sitting on his throne, mostly because he likes showing you off. However, when he has you in private, he is more tender and caring with you. He will even let you play in his hair as he works. 

Esidisi

he thinks it's really cute to be completely honest. He has never seen a human so short before and he was really amazed that someone like you exists. Unlike Kars, he will tease you every chance he gets. Even if you are relaxing on the couch doing whatever, he will find a way to tease. Our firey boi is also not afraid to show affection out of the room. In fact, he likes to hug and kiss you in front of others to show them that you are his and he is yours.

Wamuu

Just like Esidisi, he finds it really adorable that you are much shorter than him. Just like Kars, he knows that you are weak and fragile compared to him and probably most humans, so he is very protective over you whenever you two are out. However, he will not bully you make you feel less than like Kars does nor will he tease you endlessly like Esidisi. If he really thinks you are too weak even if you think you are a force to be reckoned with, he will make you work out with him for a couple of hours every day of the week. He will not make you do anything too crazy, but by the time he is done with you, you could probably take down Santana with ease (or not)

Santana

he was very interested in your short statue. You are the smallest human he has ever met. He likes to hold you in his arms as he studies you. This could be from just sniffing you ( to get to know your scent) to watching you do physical activities and seeing if it takes you longer to do them since you are shorter or not. However, when he is not studying you like you are a new kind of species, he is very clingy. Since he never really had much love and affection as a child, he will clingy to your body like you would go away if he ever let you go. He is not a very talkative person, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to hear you talk. While you two are just laying around doing nothing, he likes to hear you talk about anything that comes to your little mind. Either it is a remember from your childhood or a new joke that you heard of. Even if he doesn't understand what you're talking about (*cough* memes) he will be quiet and let you talk as long as you want.