pillar men x fem reader with strong anger issues

Kars

-Your strong personality is what drew him to you in the first place. However, he will not tolerate your anger if he is the one who made you angry.

-If he is ever the root of your anger, he will let you yell at him all you want, but best believe that he will have a sour expression on his face the entire time.

Esidisi

-You two would probably get angry at each other all the time. At the worst, he will start crying which would probably make you more upset depending on the situation.

-He will try to get you to meditate to calm yourself or just talk to him about why you are upset.

Wamuu

-Just like Esidisi, he will want you to meditate and just think to yourself. If he sees you really upset, he will want you to fight it out with him.

-Even if he is not the source of you anger, he will let you hit and punch him till you are calm. Plus it's not like you can actually hurt him.

Santana

-He hates to see you angry because he doesn't really know how to make you happy again. So he will try to get rid of anything that makes you upset or angry.

-However, if he is the reason you are mad, he will just pick you up and cuddle you while you yell and fuss at him as you try to get away from him. He does this because he saw a video of a man doing this to his dog and it worked.