Pillarmen x flirty reader

Request: 

Could I get a ff where the pillars have a very flirty and outgoing s/o that doesn't care if they die trying to flirt with themPlease 😩✨

Kars

-He was very perplexed and bewildered by you. You are the first human that has ever come up to him without a care in the world.

-At first, he thought that you were in Jojo's little group and you were trying to lure him into a trap.

-However, after he was around you for a little bit, he learned that you had nothing to do with Jojo and you were just naturally an easy-going person. As he got to know you a little bit more, he realizes how much he doesn't see you as an annoyance, but as a lover instead.

Esidisi

-He likes your flirting personality and how you are not scared of him. He thinks you are very strange and interesting, which makes him want to be around you more.

-He especially likes it when you tell him a one-liner as you wink at him

Wamuu

-He is very confused by you. The way you would walk up to him and openly flirt would make him think you were stupid or you had a death wish.

-However, he does like your outgoing personality. It does make it somewhat easier to deal with you since he is also outgoing. After about a month of following him around being by him even though he has warned you about him, you started to grow on him.

-He started to enjoy you popping up and talking to him when he was relaxing. Sometimes he would even tell you stories about his greatest fights as you both lay outside in the moonlight.

Santana

-He first thought something was wrong with you because of how you willingly walked up to him without a sense of fear. Just like Kars, he thought you were related to Jojo and that made him not like you at first, because of how Jojo treated him.

-He first would ignore you whenever you would talk or try to be around him. Sometimes he would even hide in small places where you couldn't get into because he wanted you to go away, but that didn't stop you.

-In fact, when he would go hide in small places, you would just still talk to him from outside the place he is hiding. As time went on he slowly started to like being around you. He would even try to flirt and give you some one-liners(that failed miserably, but you still enjoyed them nonetheless)