Pillar men x supermodel s/o

Request : Reacting to supermodel s/o ?

Kars

-No wonder you're as fabulous as him.

-He would want to come to see you on the stage and see what clothes you are wearing.-

-He might also become your makeup artist because he wants to make sure that nobody is staring too deeply at you.

Esidisi

-He is amazed that some humans get paid to just walk up and down a stage in some clothing, but he is not going to judge. You are enjoying yourself so why should he rain on your parade.

-Just like Kars, he will want to be there with you, but he sucks at makeup, so he would just be your bodyguard just in case someone tries to get a little too close to you.

Wamuu

-At first, he thought it was unhealthy because he saw you skip on some meals because your director said that you gained a little weight (idk if they are actually like this irl, so I'm going based on videos that I have seen.)

-However, after you talked to him about it, he is still not on board with it, but you are still healthy so he doesn't talk about it much anymore.

-Though if he sees that you are losing a lot of weight at a face rate, he will have a word to say to your director.

Santana

-He doesn't really understand why you like it so much. It's nothing really interesting about it at all.

-However, you like it so he is not going to judge or question you about it anymore.

-As much as he does want to go see you walk down a stage, he doesn't like to be around a lot of people, so he will just watch you on tv.

-However, if anything looks suspicious, he is on his way there to get his mate,