pillar men with a harpie s/o

Request: Not sure if requests are open but can I get the pillar men with a harpie s/o?

Kars

-I'll be honest, he is a little jealous of you at first. I mean you can fly and do things he can't do so, it makes perfect sense that he is a little jelly of you.

-However, as time goes on and you two get to know each other, his jealousy is replaced with pure bliss and inspiration. You have made his search for the red stone more wanting now than ever. He wants to be up there in the sky with you and as soon as he has his hand in the red stone of Aja, he has his wish.

Esidisi

-He adores you very much! He always talks about how your beauty is a sight for sore eyes, however he does admit that you can be a hassle sometimes. Most of it is just because anything shiny attracts your attention. So if you arenout flying and see something shiny moving, you won't stop until you get it. This makes him very worried, because he thinks someone might try to capture you.

-So if he sees you wondering off because you saw a small glimmering item in the distance, he will show you something even more shiny and big that keeps you by his side.

Wamuu

-Just like Esidisi, he adores you, but not only for your beauty, but because of your fighting ability. The first time he saw you fight, it was so graceful and calculated that he knew that he needed to spar with you as soon as possible.

-Which is what he does, whenever you two are bored. He also makes sure not to be to rough with you though. You are his mate and not his foe

Santana

-He loves to pet your feathers. They're so shiny and soft, he can't keep his hands off them. If you have big wings, he will want you to wrap them around him all the time. He will even help you wash your feathers when it is time for them to be wash.

-Which leads to another thing he like to see. Your wet feathers in the sun blowing in the wind. It is a breath taking and magnificent sight to behold.