Pillar men x S/o with acne

Request: Could you do a S/o with acne?

Kars

-At first, he thought something was deadly wrong with you when you woke up with it on your face. He never saw anything like this before in his lifetime.

-It took a while to explain it to him because he would take steps back every time you got close to him to keep a good distance from you.

-However, when you finally explained it to him, he felt embarrassed by his behavior, but he was also slightly disappointed that you were not taking care of your skin properly.

-Even if you try to explain to him that it's not really your fault, he will shush you and take you into the bathroom to clean your face.

Esidisi

-Just like Kars, he is a bit clueless, but he knows that sometimes acne can be caused by the types of food you eat.

-So before he lets you put all that stuff on your face, he will try to change your food habits.

Wamuu

-The only thing he knows about it is you won't die from it, but he still thinks it's very strange.

-He would watch you put the cream on your face and would be in aw when it was gone the next day. (idk, if it goes away that fast just bear with me)

-He would think it is some kind of magic and would ask you to put it on again so he can see it do it again.

Santana

-He heard about it before on a commercial so he knows somewhat about it.

-If you are really feeling down about acne, he would go to the store late at night and steal the object he saw on tv that helps get rid of acne.