Match up #12

Request: I would like to match up! I'm 19 years old and I live in New Jersey. I'm 5'2 with long brown hair and brown eyes. I am a big girl (plus size) I love video games and nails (nail art as well). I love metal bands (Iron Maiden specifically my favorite). I'm in college and I'm single. I love affection, and I love when someone is loyal and honest with me. I would like to become a nail technician after college. I'm very quiet and observing, however, I do voice my opinion but I always think before I speak. I have a little stutter and I have ADD and ADHD. I can defend myself and fight, unless when I face an insect, pretty much a scaredy-cat at the same time. Very insecure about how I look, embarrassed to open up to people because I'm afraid they'll leave me or use my words against me or even make fun of me. I have anxiety and depression but I'm slowly pushing through :) I love making people smile and laugh and I put others before me.I pair you with Esidisi!

-Just like Santana, Esidisi is all about the plus-size curvy girls

-Just like Santana, Esidisi is all about the plus-size curvy girls. He will compliment you on anything you no matter if you are dressed in something fancy or if you are just your pajamas. Though he is in love with you he knows that it can be difficult to be a plus-size queen in a world where people think skinny is better. If he ever sees that you are insecure or that you are not eating as much as you should be eating, he will remind you that in his time bigger women were seen as sexy and beautiful. They were also able to reproduce the healthiest and strongest babies. If that doesn't make you feel better, he will make you some clothes in the colors and patterns that he likes, that will flatter you and your lovely curves.

-He also likes nail art after he watched a couple of videos with you. He thinks it's really cool how you can turn a boring-looking nail into something of wonders. If you ever want to practice on him, he is more than happy to be your little/big doll and sit there for hours as you try new ideas on him.

-He does find it very funny when you try to beat up the other pillarmen (mostly Kars) when they got on your nerves, but as soon as you see a spider, you are jumping into his arms as if something serious is happening. Though he does mock you about it every chance he gets, he will get rid of the spider since you don't like it.

-Though he is pretty open and talkative to you, he understands if you don't want to open up completely because you are afraid that he would leave you or use your words against you. He will not force you to open up to him, but he will push you a little to give him something to work with.

-He loves that you like to make other people happy before you, however, he will will tell you to worry about yourself everyone in a while. If he sees that your depression and anxiety is getting to you, he will set you to the side and let you vent to him about anything. After that he will run you a bath with your favorites scents and treat you like a queen as along as you want.