Yandere Kars x reader who has children pt.2 *hc*

(For the sake of this hc, you have three kids. The youngest is an infant that is a girl and the other two are twins who are 6.)

-Ever since he claimed you as his mate, he has not done any more of those horrific tests on you anymore. In fact, he has been kinda sweet.)

-But that didn't stop you from trying to escape with your children. There have been many times when you were able to get close to escaping, but each time you were caught. Either by the other pillarmen or vampires. They then would bring you to Kars, but he would just take your children and send you back to his room in tears as you scream and reach for your children.

-Though Kars is notorious for his sadistic treatments, he will not do any harm to your kids. He would sit the twins in a chair next to him, while he held the infant in his arms. The twins never seemed to like him at all. The bolder one demand Kars to release them all while the scared one would clingy to his brother with tears in his eyes and snot running out his nose.

-However, the little girl was more easy-going than her brothers. Yes, she would cry when you would cry and scream at Kars, but Kars was able to get her to calm down almost immediately. All he had to do was let her play with his long hair and she was as happy as she was with you.

-Though he was a little upset, that someone had you before him, he was still content with the children. In his mind, they were still very young. As long as they see that he was not hurting you when you were screaming and cry, they will see that he is not the problem. Anyways...you can catch more fly with honey instead of vinegar.

-On the other hand, you were torn and almost hysterical when they put you back into his room without your babies. You tried to fight against them as they started to shut the door, but you were far too weak to put up a worthy fight. They harshly pushed you to the ground and closed the door before you could get up. No matter how much you screamed and banged at the door, nobody came. No, the only thing you had were your now bloody hands and a sore throat.

-Being completely out of breath, you slumped down against the wall and fell into a deep sleep. Maybe when you woke up this would all be over. Maybe it was all a really fucked up dream.

-Wrong, as soon as you woke up, you were in the same room, but you were now in the bed and your children were all there with you. You went to run your hand through one of the twin's hair, but you felt something on both of your hands. Looking down, you see that have been expertly wrapped. Luckily Kars was nowhere to be found, which gave you a peaceful mind for the moment.

-But you knew as soon as your hands were fine, you were going to be back to your old attics again. Who ones... maybe this time you will be lucky.