How the pillar men react to your Graduation Day *Modern AU*

Kars

-He would go all out of your special day. He would personally pay for all the things you would need or want for graduation. One the day of the graduation, he will cook your favorite food and get your stuff ready for you. He would even let you pick what car you want to arrive at your graduation in.

-When you get to the place, he will make sure you are all together before you walk in there with the rest of your friends. He makes sure to get a seat closest to the to you so he can take pictures of you through out the entire event. After the graduation is over, he would let you mingle with some of your friends for a little bit before he takes you to a restaurant of your choice and then he would take you to pack for a vacation he a had plan.

Esidisi

-The day of your graduation, he comes into your room with a camera recording you as you shot up from the bed dazed and confused. He will document the entire morning as you try to get ready for your special day. It had gotten to the point where Kars had to put him downstairs so you could get ready in peace without a camera recording your every move.

-As y'all were on your way to the graduation, he promised that he would not shed a single tear. However, just like were proud mom, he started crying and cheering you on as you walk across the stage. He is also be taking a bunch on pictures and telling everyone that is near him that you are his baby.

Wamuu

-While Esidisi and Kars were doing their thing with you, he was there to make sure you didn't stress yourself to much. Anything you needed he brought you and everything you didn't need he brought. He probably made you a whole pot of tea to drink to calm yourself down and tried to keep the others from stressing you out on this already stressful day.

-While on the way there, he will tell you how proud he is of you and how you are going to make it big in the world someday. When your name is called onto the stage. he will whistle and cheer for you.

Santana

-As much as he loves you, it took a lot of convincing to get him to go to the graduation because he doesn't like being around a lot of people. So while everyone is hovering around you as you try to get ready, he is in the corner watching silently.

-He was quiet the entire way there, but before you went to find your class mates, he gave you a fist bump and a quick smile. While everyone was cheering when your name was being called, he was in his chair trying to block out the loud noises surrounding him.