Jealous Pillar men x s/o

Request: can you do Pillarmens reaction where their s/o is talking with someone else making them jealous?

Kars

-He would just come up to you and whoever you are talking to and excuse you from the conversation.

-As he is walking away with you, he will look back and glare at the person and show his bone blades on his opposite arm.

-Hopefully, the person got the idea because if they didn't, they may not be around to learn a second time.

Esidisi

-He would just come and sit down next to you or put you in his lap while you talk to whoever you're talking to.

-If he sees that the person is still not getting his hint, he will wrap an arm around you or pepper kiss you on your neck until the person leaves on their own free will.

Wamuu

-Not the jealous type, but he does have his days where he hates people standing too close to you or talking to you. And this was one of those days.

-He never has to do anything harmful to the person for them to get the message. All he has to do is stand behind you and look down at the human who is now shaking with fear and coming up with an excuse to leave the conversation.

Santana

-He will just pick you up and take you away from the person that is making him jealous.

-As soon as he gets home with you, he will just cuddle you and scent you. (I will leave how he scents you to your own imagination.)