Yandere Santana x busty reader

Request: I'm hor-hungry for some santana and I have a request can I have a fem busty( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) reader( reader is pure) x yandere! santana (idk I had this idea all day and I have no writing skills so I came to this 😂)

-The first time he saw you, you were in his closure as Stroheim and the other German scientists watched very closely. You used to work for those sleazy scientists, but one slip-up is all it takes.

-You were one of the five women that worked in the building and also the busty and sweetest. The women there hated you for that, but the men loved you that.

-Everything was going as usual as it would be. That was until one of the scientists tried to grope you while your hands were on the glass looking at Santana's enclosure. You slapped his hand away and yelled at him causing a scene. 

-Long story short, Stroheim believed the scientist over you which is why you are here. Looking death straight in the eyes as you tried to maintain some sort of space which was getting harder and harder by the second. You looked up at the glass where everyone was looking in and saw that bastard scientist smirking evilly at you

-As you were about to beg for them to let you out, you were lifted off the ground by two strong hands. You slowly turned back around and to see eye-level with Santana. He didn't say anything as he looked you up and down as you and the other scientist stayed quiet. You closed your eyes tight as you braced yourself for whatever was about to happen.

-"M..mate..." he said as he gently rubbed his head against yours and also your neck to mark you as his. You as well as the other scientists were very shocked and confused by the sudden turn of events.

-He gently put you down in a corner before he glared at the other scientist behind the glass. More importantly, he glared the hardest at the man who was the most meaningful to you. Just because he was in stone, doesn't mean he couldn't hear or see what was going on. He saw all the things that wretched man did to you and how you got into there.

-He wasted no time breaking the glass and taking out each and every scientist or spectator there. It happened so fast, that all you could do sit there in fear as he absorbed all of them without a second thought.

-After he was with his meal, he walked backed over to you and lifted you with ease. You keep your eyes screwed shut as you felt his breath on your neck. You eased your body up preparing for the worst, but instead of tearing into your neck, he just nipped you and licked the wound before he walked out of the building with you in his arms. Wondering where he was about to take you, he stopped and put you on your own two feet. "Where... is your h-ome?" He asked looking down at you. Not wanting to get on his bad side, you took his hand and started to led him the route to your house.

-It was night time and not many people were out, so there was no need to blend in or sneak through the town. It didn't take long for you too to arrive at your house. Only about 15 minutes or so. You quickly unlocked your door and ushered him inside quickly before closing the door.

-You weren't even able to breathe out before Santana had his hand on some of your stuff asking you all types of questions. You sighed as you followed him around answering his questions and making sure he doesn't break anything.

-It took about an hour, but you finally answered all of his questions. You set up a bed in the living room for Santana while you went upstairs to your room. You didn't even bother turning on the TV already knowing what was going to be on almost every channel nor did you bother taking a shower because of how tired you were.

-You took off your clothes and heels and put on a simple white tank top and a pair of shorts before sliding into your bed. You closed your eyes, just wanting to forget what happened today.

-When you were finally able to go to sleep, you felt something heavy on your boobs and the rest on your body. You shifted your head to see Santana smothering his face in your boobs......purring? You tried to move from under him, but he held onto you tightly. "S-soft..." he said as he kept his head on your breasts. You sighed as you stayed still, accepting that this is a part of your life now. Hopefully, this doesn't screw you up to much.