Pillar Men with x s/o that can instantly regenerate any damage

I'm sorry, but please, can I request Pillar Men with an s/o that can instantly regenerate any damage? Like, no matter what happen they won't die, but they still human.

Sorry for my bad english if I wrote something wrong, I'm still studying ;-;

Kars

-He is impressed that you, a human have such an amazing ability. Though you are his s/o, he still wants to do some tests on you, nothing too extreme at least according to him.

-He might get you to help him get the red stone since you can't die.

Esidisi

-The first time he saw your power play out, he cried. He didn't think you were serious about your ability, so you took a blade and cut off one of your fingers.

-He was shocked when it grew back and being overcome with many emotions he cried as he wrapped his arms around you hugging you tightly.

Wamuu 

-This puts him somewhat at ease because he doesn't have to worry about you getting injured or dying.

-But that doesn't mean that he won't make you train with him just to put his mind more at ease.

-He will still teach you how to fight.

Santana

-He is amazed by your ability, but he still has this need to protect you.

-There have been times where he would put his life in danger just to save you, even though you have told him that you would have been fine.