Match up # 3

Request: Hi, when you get the chance can you pair me up? (Take your time tho idk how long this takes I'm doing it for shits a giggles tbh) I'm a trans male with blue/grey eyes, 5'2, pale skinned, I have some freckles, honestly I'm kinda skinny up top but I have strong ass legs. I have an undercut (the one that goes to a little over your temples, as for the longer half it goes to my shoulders) dyed dark orange-ish red. My friends say that I'm intimidating most of the time but occasionally I'll get soft if I feel like it, or if I get into a good rant about a game or anime I like. I love to laugh and I'm pretty loud. I'll admit I'm kinda touch starved so do with that information as you will haha. I'm always down to listen to stories. I know when to shut up and when I'm needed to talk. I'm also somehow always hungry, I really like spicy food. Thank you, and I'm sorry if this got long.

I pair you with Esidisi!

-For starters, he also really likes spicy food

-For starters, he also really likes spicy food. So some nights if you are still awake he will make you some of the spiciest food he has ever had. But be warned that most of the food has some of the hottest peppers known to man, so have some milk ready.

-Since he has been around humans for so long, he doesn't mind that you are trans. In fact, he is very supportive. If anyone ever asks him about his opinion of trans people he would just say "If you were wearing something you didn't like, wouldn't you change it." If anyone ever tries to disrespect you because you are trans, he will burn that person to a crisp.

-He does love that you are loud and like to laugh because he is the same way when he is around people he actually likes. If you ever want to really laugh, he will tell you stories about the things Kars and he used to do when they were younger.

-He is also very grabby, so expect your ass or thighs to be grabbed or slapped on a daily basis. And be warned, that he does not hit lightly. R.I.P your ass