pillarmen wanting to cuddle with you at the same time

Request: Hello, hope you're having a beautiful day! What about all of the pillarmen wanting to cuddle with you at the same time?

Kars

-He would be the one holding you in the middle. Since he is the leader he thinks he should have the most contact with you, which is fine with everyone (except for Santana who growled a bit.)

Esidisi

-If it's really good then he and Kars will switch spots. However, if it's like any other day he would be on one side of you cuddling you. You most likely would be tickled and kissed to death, but overall it's not that bad.

Wamuu

-He would be on the other side of you. He's not playful like Esidisi, he just prefers to hold you as close as he can.

-He likes to hear you talk about anything that comes to your mind. He might lightly squeeze and caress your hips or thighs just because he likes the feeling of your soft skin between his firm hands.

Santana

-This feral boy mostly likes to have you to himself when cuddling, but he will share.....maybe.

-If he has to share with the others, he would probably be laying on your stomach. He would probably just intensely grope your thighs as you scratch his head. Might try to fight Wamuu if he gets to close your thighs when he is laying on them.