Pillarmen reacting to memes

Request: Hi 💖 Love your writing!! I had a dumb thought and wanted to ask- how do you think the pillarmen would react to the reader telling them "I'm in Spain without the S"?

Kars

-He would ask you what is causing you pain. If you tell him it's a meme, then he will tell you how humans have lack humor like they lack everything else.

Esidisi

-He already knows it's a meme, but just to mess with you he will pick you up, throw you on the nearest soft surface and examine what is "hurting" you. And by examining you, I mean he is going to tickle the hell out of you.

Wamuu

-He will stop whatever he's doing and come to your aid. Just like Kars, he will ask you is wrong. He might pick you up and take a look at you from different angles to see if he can stop the problem. When you tell him it's a meme, he will sternly tell you not to joke about being in pain, but he is relieved that you are actually fine.

Santana

-Just like wamuu he will pick up and look at you from different angles and occasionally poke at you to see if he can find the source of the pain. You quickly tell him that's a meme, before he was able to stick his fingers into your brain (like he did speed wagon) he doesn't understand the humor in the quote and asked you to explain it to him.