pillar men x reader who has a low iron anemia

Request:  Could I requests support pillar men x reader who has low iron anemia feels dizzy all the time and Is about to faint sometimes??

Kars

-He will keep a close watch on you at all times and make sure that you don't faint on the floor. He might talk about how weak and fragile humans are as he sits you down on in a chair because you started to feel dizzy.

-Though he talks ill of humans in general, you are not included in it. You are his mate and he will take full responsibility for helping you out (even if it is a lot sometimes)

Esidisi

-He would make sure you eat food that helps with low iron anemia such as red meat, seafood, and spinach. If you faint, you can guarantee that he will be there to catch you so you won't injure yourself.

-If you like that your iron is low and he doesn't have your food together, he will get you a big cup of ice to snack on while he still cooks the food.

Wamuu

-This is new to him, but it doesn't bother him at all. He will talk to Kars about ways to help you. He does encourage you to do some light exercises with him, just to get your blood pumping.

-Just like Esidisi, he will also make sure you have the right food to eat( he would get Esidisi to cook it for him because this poor warrior can burn water.

Santana

-He would just keep you next to him at all times. You are his mate and he will keep you safe (even if it's from you). If you faint a lot, you will find yourself being held by Santana or his rib blades to prevent you from fainting on the floor or down the stairs.

-He most likely would have you in the nest he made for you if he is not carrying you around and he would wait on your hand and foot so you don't have to get up a lot.