The pillar men with a s/o who can dance.

Request: The pillar men but with an s/o who can dance. I imagine Wamuu will be very happy.

Kars

-He is very pleased to see you are a good dancer, especially if it is ballet.

-He loves to see glide graceful across the stage or any floor like it is not there. He also likes how strong your legs look as you dance.

Esidisi

-If you can do any hip hop or jazz dances, you have his heart. He remembers seeing it on a TV once and he always wanted to see it in person.

-So when you invited him to see you dance, he was there front row and center with a camera in his hand ready for you to start dancing.

Wamuu

-Any time of tribal dance, no matter if it's a new one or passed down from generations, he loves them all.

-He loves to see you dance. It feels him with such adrenaline when your body hits all the beats of the drum or whatever instruments. If you are okay with it, he might ask you to teach him a dance when you two are alone.

Santana

-I could imagine him liking reggaeton, because the first time he saw you dance like that, he thought you were doing a mating dance.

-He just loves to see your body move to some fast music as he just sits there and watches you in all. Sometimes if you move really good, you won't just be sweating from dancing