17 First Date

That night, I was struggling to find clothes to wear since I still hadn't gotten the okay from Unser to get back into the apartment.

I finally settled on a t shirt and some shorts.

"Mama, why am I going to grandmas?" Ava asked as I touched up my makeup. Tig had gone to see someone about something so I was getting ready in the dorm and trying to make sure Ava was okay.

"Mama and Tig need some alone time. We're going on a date," I said.

"Why can't I go?" She asked.

"Because baby, Mama and Tig have been dating for more than two months and we have not gone on a date yet."

"I want to go," she said.

"Not today baby," I said.

"Please?"

"No," I said as the dorm door opened to reveal Tig.

"Tig, why do I have to go to grandmas?" Ava asked.

"Because I need some alone time with your mama," he said. She sighed but gave in as I grabbed my purse and her bag.

"Let's go munchkin," Tig said, picking Ava up so we could leave.

Before long we had dropped Ava off, me and her in the car and Tig following on his bike, and we were headed somewhere on Tig's bike.

I was not impressed with him when he pulled back into the TM lot.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Just trust me," he said before leading me up to the roof. I smiled the second our feet hit the roof top.

"Babe," I said.

"I know in France they do the whole fine dining thing, and well, had to put a Charming twist on it," he said. I kissed his lips quickly and he instantly deepened it.

"Can't let all this hard work go to waste my love," I said. He chuckled and led me to picnic he had set up. I sat down and he popped open some wine. He carefully poured two glasses. I smiled at him as I drank a small sip.

"This shit's expensive," I said.

"Long gone are the days of drinking cheap wine from the bottle," he said. I chuckled at him as I looked down at the food. It was an assortment of all my favorite snacks.

"You're the best," I said.

"Thanks," he said. I grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry and bit into it, smiling as I savored the taste. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd had one.

Tig laughed at me as I bit into a second strawberry.

"I'm glad all that time in France didn't change your tastes any," he said.

"You should see me with sables," I said. "Or crepes, or any other sweet French food honestly."

"Glad to see your appetite never faded," he said. I took a sip of the wine and nodded a little.

"Could you imagine," I said jokingly. "Me without my appetite is like you with out your kinks."

He laughed at that after swallowing harshly so he didn't spit the wine everywhere.

"Damn I was hoping you'd forgotten," he said.

"No but it also didn't phase me at all," I said.

He smirked a little. "Good thing, huh."

I nodded. "Very good."

We talked for a while longer about random things.

"What do you say we go back down to our empty dorm room?" I suggested as a quiet settled over us.

"Our?" He asked.

I nodded and we headed down. The second the door was shut behind us, Tig's lips crashed into mine.