51 Samantha Trager

I froze as I walked up to Jax and Piney. They had their backs to me, but when they heard us they turned around. Ava was running over to me too.

"You look beautiful sis," Jax said. He held something out to me. "Dads rings. He can't be here-."

"Why don't you wear em?" I suggested. "You're here to give me away in his place."

"Really?" Jax asked. I nodded.

"Dad's here. I can feel it," I said. "Tommy too."

"They wouldn't miss it," Piney said. I hugged him as my eyes watered. "You look perfect. Tig's a lucky man."

"I'm the lucky one," I said. I stepped back and turned to my daughter.

"Does Daddy looked presentable?" I asked her. She laughed and nodded.

"Very handsome," Abi added. I smiled a little as I squatted down to Ava's level.

"What's this baby?" I asked, looking at her necklace.

"Daddy gave it to me," she said. It was a silver T with some (probably fake) diamonds.

"It's very pretty baby," I said.

"Alright, we've gotta go line up," Jax said. I nodded and hugged Piney one more time before he took off into the audience.

We moved to line up. Donna and Chibs were walking down the aisle together, the only bridal party we had. Ava was our ring bearer and flower girl. I'd wanted Jax to be the flower boy but he refused. He was walking me down the aisle instead. It was a little weird in my head to have my baby brother walk me down the aisle but I quickly warmed up to it. After all it'd come down to him and Piney.

"You ready sis?" Jax asked. I nodded a little.

"I've been ready to marry Tig for years," I said.

"Trust me, we know," he said. I giggled a little as the wedding march started and we headed off. Jax and I paused when we reached the end of the aisle. Tig was watching Ava and laughing at her a little as she did a spin and dropped the last of the rose petals on the ground. I glanced down at the black and red roses in my hands before looking back up at my soon to be husband.

He was staring at me with tears forming in his eyes. I smiled a little as our eyes met and his own mouth pulled up into a smile. Jax and I walked down the aisle.

"You look stunning," Tig said as I handed Donna my bouquet and took his hands.

"Thanks," I said, sighing a little as I relaxed finally.

"Don't be so tense," Tig joked softly as the officiant continued talking.

I just smiled at him before we said our vows. They were traditional for the most part.

"And-," Chibs prompted as Tig said the last of his vows. As best man Chibs had to make sure Tig didn't chicken out of the club vows.

"And I promise to treat you as good as my leather," Tig said as I blushed a deep red.

"And ride you as much as my Harley," the guys joined in to finish the vows. They were all cheering.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," the officiant said and Tig wasted no time pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you Samantha Trager," he said.

"I love you too Tiggy," I said, pressing my lips to his once again.