24 Promotion

"Donna?" I asked softly. Piney nodded.

"Kyle left my son at a scene last night. He was arrested for arson," Piney said. I nodded and handed Ava to Tig.

"Here," I said as I approached Donna and her kids. Ellie was about Ava's age and Kenny was just a few months old. He was screaming his head off.

Donna continued to cry as Piney approached her. She was pissed.

"Let me watch the kids for a bit," I said softly as I took Kenny from her arms she nodded and we walked away.

"Aunt Sammy," Ellie said.

"What's up baby?" I asked as I walked up to Tig and Ava.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"I'm not really sure," I said. She nodded a little.

"How about we go play," I said. Ava and Ellie agreed so we walked over to the swings and the two started to play as I bounced Kenny and cooed to him. He quieted down and fell asleep.

"He okay?" Tig asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, just upset cause Mommy was," I said. Tig nodded and kissed my temple.

"We got church. You gonna be alright?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said. "If Kyle looses his patch."

"I'm sure he will," Tig said. I nodded and he kissed my lips before taking off. A few minutes later the girls got sick of swinging.

"Mama, can we have a snack?" Ava asked.

"Maybe babe," I said. Donna walked over and took the kids.

"How are ya holding up?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said.

"You need anything at all, you can call me," I said.

"Thanks," she said. She walked off with the kids and I headed off with Ava in my arms. I contemplated calling a cab but figured I was only banned from TM not the clubhouse so I could wait for Tig. I walked into the clubhouse and heard muffled screaming from the church. That couldn't have been good.

"Prospect," I said to earn the attention of the kid behind the bar.

"Clay said you're not supposed to be here," he said.

"Just get me a water bottle," I said.

"I can't," he said. "Clay doesn't want you here."

"I don't care what Clay wants. I'm still Trager's old lady."

"I'm just saying," he said. I rolled my eyes as the doors of the church burst open and Kyle and his father stormed out. The rest of the guys followed after with the exception of Tig and Clay.

"Hey sis," Jax said.

"Get the prospect to get me a water bottle," I said. He started yelling at the prospect and the kid had to cave.

"Thanks," I said. "What's going on?"

"Kyle lost his patch and his father is buying his own way out," Jax said.

I nodded as Tig and Clay walked out of church.

"Hey baby," I said, walking over to Tig as he smiled down at his hand.

He held his hand open to me, revealing an SA patch.

"Congrats," I said, kissing him quickly.

"Thanks," he said, pulling me into his arms in a celebratory hug.

"Mama," Ava cheered running over to me, dragging a tall bald man behind her.

"This is Uncle Happy," she said.

"Happy Lowman," he said.

"Samantha Teller," I said. "And I see you've met Ava. I'm sorry if she's a bit bossy."

"She gets it from her mom," Jax said from across the clubhouse. I chucked my half full water bottle at him and it burst open as he tried to catch it.

I lost it laughing as did Tig and Happy.

"You're not even supposed to be here," Clay said clearly annoyed with the water now all over the bar.

"We were just getting ready to head out," Tig said.

"Yeah we've gotta go pack the apartment up," I said.

"Where are you moving to?" My mother asked snottily.

"None of your damn concern," I said. Tig picked up Ava and we walked out of the clubhouse, heading off to the apartment.