52 Party Time

The reception was really just a big old SAMCRO party. There was nothing else that Tig or I would have wanted though. We drank and joked around as Juice DJed and the new Prospect was forced to bartender.

Abi and Quinn headed out pretty early with Ava in tow. Donna headed out shortly behind her. I didn't blame them. A SAMCRO party really isn't any place for children.

"There is only one thing that Tig wanted to say," Juice said into the mic as the music began to slow from our usual dancing music.

"Sex," one of the guys yelled before everyone erupted into cheers.

"Well, I meant here," Juice said, his cheeks turning red.

"Being in public has never stopped me," Tig yelled out to the youngest brother. Juice looked at us as I laughed at my husband.

The thought made me pause and realize how much I loved to hear that. My husband.

"Man do you want your first dance or not?" Juice asked and Tig stood up and offered me a hand.

"What's all this?" I asked softly as he led me to the dance floor.

"I know we agreed to nothing weddingesque about the party, but I was too drunk to do this for wife number one and I'm not taking any risks with you," he said. The music was fairly slow and it took me a while to recognize the words to "Angel Eyes."

"I love you Alexander," I said softly as we danced.

"Not as much as I love you," he said. I hummed a little as he pulled me closer to his chest and held me tighter as the song continued on.

When the song ended, Tig and I returned to our table.

"Thank you," I said softly as I pulled him into a quick kiss.

A few songs later, Juice lowered the music and grabbed the mic again.

"Piney," he said, looking around for my father figure.

Piney walked up to the set up and took the mic.

"Sam," he said, motioning me over.

"I thought we agreed to a good time." Contrary to my words I stood up and walked towards Piney.

"I know we did, which is why this will be brief," he said. "JT would've loved to be here today to give you away to a man as great for you as Tig." I smiled as I looked over to my husband. "But since he can't be here, we got you something instead." I glanced around anxiously to try and figure out what was going on. Jax walked up and handed me a package.

"Don't open it here," he warned.

"Will it kill me?" I asked jokingly.

"Hasn't killed me yet," he said with a shrug. I laughed and thanked them.

"Prospect, how bout some shots for the newlyweds," Piney said and everyone cheered. Kip brought us some shots and Tig and I happily downed them with our arms crossed between us.

"Thanks for everything," I said, hugging Piney.

"One last thing," he said. "A father daughter dance."

I nodded as the music to "Fathers Eyes" started. I instantly teared up as my memories of Dad singing it to me began to come back. Piney pulled me into a slow dance and he made jokes and told me more about JT.

"Can I cut in?" Jax asked timidly.

"Where's my brother and what did you do with him?" I joked as Piney walked away, wiping his eyes. He never had a daughter of his own. I was the closest he got and he never let me forget it.

"I know you're more of a mom to me than I am a dad to you," he started off, clearly ignoring me. "But since dad isn't here, I thought maybe."

"Of course Jax. No one else I'd rather dance with," I said.

"Dad told me one time he was so happy you got his eyes. Tommy and I, we always looked like him, but you looked too much like Mom and Grandma for people to believe that you were his for a while. One look in the eyes gave it away though."

I nodded as my eyes watered.

"Don't cry, it's your wedding day," he said.

"This is why I just wanted a party," I said with a smile. "Nothing emotional."

"I love you little sis," he said. I smacked him as he turned to duck away.

"I love you too bro," I said.

I returned to Tig and we got some more drinks before we were finally able to relax and have some fun without there being any more emotional moments.

By the time midnight rolled around, Tig and I were headed home in my car, happily stuck with one another for all eternity.