49 My Crow

"Baby," Tig said, walking into the bathroom as I was finishing up getting ready.

"Yes my love," I said. Tig wrapped his arms around me as I fluffed my curls out a bit.

"Hap said he can do the crow tonight," Tig said.

"Let's go then," I said. Tig agreed and we headed out to his bike. The ride to the clubhouse was quick. When I stepped off the back of the bike Juice ran over to me.

"They patched me in," he said excitedly, turning around to show me his new patch.

"That's amazing Juan," I said. He wrapped me in a hug quickly.

"Thank you."

"You did this all on your own man," I said. Juice just nodded before a croweater caught his attention. It was still pretty early in the night, so I was surprised by his actions.

Tig chuckled as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Baby, let's go," he said. I nodded and we headed off to find Happy. He was already set up with his stuff to do the tattoo.

"Where we puttin it?" He asked. I hadn't thought about it.

"Under her boobs," Tig said. I shook my head.

"I don't want a pregnancy to fuck it up," I said. "Plus it's not very visible."

"Forearm?" Happy asked. "We can do it like," he drew a diagonal line across the inside of my left forearm.

"With the wings spread out like that?" Tig said.

"And the body here," Happy ran his finger in a short line down my arm.

"What about Tig's name?" I asked.

"In the wings?" Tig asked, looking up from my arm to meet my eyes.

"Here," Happy said, digging through a stack of papers. "I'd drawn it up when you first got home."

I laughed a little. Tig smiled at the design. A crow in flight, holding a reaper in its talons. Trager was written in Tig's god awful penmanship and worked into the design seamlessly.

"It's perfect," I said with a smile. Tig agreed as Happy laid the drawing on my arm.

"Perfect," Tig said and I agreed. Happy went to work on the stencil and Tig ran to grab us a couple of beers.

I was sitting the chair still when Piney walked in.

"Hi," I said, smiling up at him.

"So he asked finally?"

"Wanted to wait til things were legit with the club," I said. "He wanted me to feel safe being with him and having kids with him."

Piney chuckled a little. "Where's Ava?"

"Donna's," I said. "She's almost healed up completely so she went to have a sleepover."

He nodded a little as Tig returned and handed me the beer. I took a sip and made a face.

"Y'all have got to get better beer," I said. I continued to hold the beer as Piney and I talked a little more. I wound up drinking a good part of the beer during the conversation while we waited for Happy.

"Ready?" Happy asked. He returned with his stencil and started to try and lay it.

"Looks great baby," Tig said.

We spent five hours sitting there as Happy worked on the tattoo. It didn't hurt as bad as I'd been anticipating. It wasn't tattoo number one, but it had been years since the last one.

"Go take a look," Happy said as he looked up at the mirror.

I looked down at the crow again and I smiled eagerly. I went to the mirror and turned my arm a good number of times.

"Thank you Happy," I said as I sat back down so he could wrap it.

"Of course," he said.

"It's perfect," I said, hugging Happy and catching him off guard. He hugged me in return before Tig bro hugged him.

"Let's go out to the party," Tig said, taking my hand.

We didn't stay long, both of us too eager to get into bed together.