20 Arrested

Once everything was all packed up and ready to go, I headed back into the clubhouse as Tig headed off to the garage. Unfortunately he still had to work all day.

"Bonjour mamour (good morning my love)," I said, kissing Ava on the head.

"Bonjour Mama(good morning mama)," she said. "What happened to your face?"

"Mama and Grandma Gemma had a bit of a misunderstanding," I said. "So we are going to stay with Uncle Jax until we can get into our apartment."

"And Tiggy?" She asked.

"We will still see plenty of him," I said. My recently acquired cell phone started ringing so I looked at Jax.

"Take it. I got her," he said. I nodded and walked out of the kitchen as I answered my phone.

"Hey Samantha," Unsers voice came through the phone.

"Hey Wayne. Any update on my apartment?" I asked.

"Yeah. You can get back into it today but you're going to have to just move your stuff into somewhere else. Can't live there anymore," he said.

"I already called the insurance company. They're gonna send me a check. I'll handle the landlord," I said.

"Good, good," he said.

"What's the real reason you called?" I asked.

"Got a call from your mother. Wants to press charges on her dear daughter for assault," he said.

"I'm at TM. Or should I make this interesting?"

"Samantha, I'll be there in five," he said.

"See ya soon Wayne," I said.

"What was that about?" Jax asked.

"You got club shit today?" I asked.

"Not unless something comes up, why?"

"I'm going to need you to watch Ava. She isn't to be alone with Clay. Tig knows that too," I said.

"What's going on?"

The sirens out front caused him to shake his head.

"Mom called Wayne," I said. He nodded.

"Ava baby, you're going to have a fun day with Uncle Jax and the guys. Mama has to go handle some adult stuff," I said. "I love you."

"I love you too Mama," she said. I nodded and walked out of the clubhouse with my hands in the air.

"Stop with the theatrics," Wayne said.

"I'm going willing," I said. "No theatrics here."

"The hell is going?" Tig asked.

"My doting mother wants to press charges," I said. "Wayne gave me a call like three minutes ago."

"Seriously Gemma?" Tig yelled.

"What she deserves beating the shit out of her Mama like she did," Gemma said. This was a power play.

"Hey babe," I said, earning Tig's attention. "Jax has Ava. If I'm not back tonight he's going to have to keep her and I know she can be a bit of a handful. Help him out, yeah?"

"I love you Sammy," Tig said kissing my lips.

"I love you too," I said. I stepped closer to Wayne and he put the cuffs on me.

"You got anything I should know about?" He asked.

"No sir," I said.

"I've gotta pat ya down. Make sure," he said.

"Do what ya gotta do, but my old man is watching you diligently Unser," I said. Unser rolled his eyes and half patted me down and half took my word about not having anything.

"Gemma if you change your mind give us a call," Unser said. "You still have to swing by and give a statement."

"Unser, what am I looking at here?" I asked.

"Assault," he said.

"Babe get the lawyer," I said. Tig nodded and grabbed his phone.

Unser put me in the back of the car.

"I really thought I'd done this for the last time Samantha."

"I don't take too kindly to my Ma implying shit," I said. He just shook his head and shut the door.