35 Missing

When I pulled up to the house I could tell something was wrong. Normally Abi kept the front door locked and if her and Ava were outside they went out the back door and left that one open. However, the front door was wide open.

"Juice," I said as I grabbed the handgun that I keep in the glove box of my car.

He pulled his gun and we headed inside. Abi was laying on the ground, shot in the stomach.

"Where's Ava?" I asked as I went to kneel by Abi. She groaned in pain a little.

"Find my kid," I yelled at Juice as I dialed 911. I grabbed a couple hand towels and started applying pressure to her wound as I explained the situation quickly.

"She's not here," Juice said, taking over holding pressure on Abi's wound.

"Shit," I said.

"What happened?" The operator asked.

"My daughter is missing. She's four. Blonde hair blue eyes. Her name's Ava Teller," I said. "Juice, get Tig here."

"Ma'am," the operator said. "The cops should be there shortly."

I looked at Juice and took the gun from my waist band and handed it to him. He hid it in his kutte. There were sirens out front as Juice tried to get Tig here.

"The cops are here," I said as Wayne walked in the still open door.

"You can hang up now then," he said and I ended the call.

"Sam," Wayne said as the medics came in and took over for Juice.

"They took Ava," I said.

"Come here sweetheart," he said as one of the deputy's went to talk to Juice and Wayne sent Hale to the hospital.

"What happened?"

"Juice and I pulled up and I knew something was wrong and we came in. Abi was laying right there shot in the stomach. I grabbed towels as I yelled at Juice to find Ava. She isn't here. Wayne someone has my kid."

"We're going to find her," Wayne said as Tig ran into the house. I'd been able to keep myself together before this, but now, I lost it. Tig pulled me into his arms and I started sobbing as he held me.

"We'll find her baby," he said.

"I can't lose her Tig," I said.

"Piney and Jax are already out looking for her. Bobby's getting the word out to other charters," he said softly.

I nodded and continued to cry as Wayne and Tig spoke.

"Who would do this?" Wayne asked.

"Clubs good with everyone," Tig said.

"Mom and I got into it today," I said.

"We voted Clay out on her statement too," Tig explained.

"I'm going to-." Tig cut me off.

"I'll get Chibs out to her house," he said. I nodded as he called his brother. Wayne closed his note book as he just shook his head.

"What do we do Wayne?" I asked.

"Pray," he said. I knew the statistics. I knew if they didn't find her soon our odds of finding her at all dropped dramatically.

"We're going into lockdown until we know more," Tig said. I nodded and he sent Juice to grab our bags.

"Babe," Tig said. "I'm going to take you and Juice to the clubhouse and go out with Hap looking. Tacoma's sending guys to watch the clubhouse and here in case whoever it is comes back."

I nodded and Tig, Juice, and I headed out while Wayne and a couple deputies worked to find evidence in the house.

Tig and I got on his bike and he drove us back to the clubhouse.

"I want to help," I said as I got off the bike.

"We will find her babe," Tig said. "You stay here. Give Gem a call."

I nodded. I dialed my mom's cell phone but got nothing. Tig had taken the bags into the clubhouse and I waited outside.

"No answer," I said.

"Go inside," he said. "And please stay put. We don't know who did this or why and I need to know you're safe."

"I don't give a fuck about my safety, our daughter is fucking missing," I yelled.

"Yeah our daughter," he said. "Our little girl is missing babe so please, just trust me to find her."