BONUS

The mansion was filled with laughter and kids playing in and around the estate. Buffets were being prepared and the guests were gradually coming together. The whole estate was literally drown in pink (Marcus was very fond of this very particular colour) balloons, flowers of every possible pink shades and the dummies. Ricardo’s men were dressed in animated costumes splattered all over the estate doing what they did best, securing the estate. No, they were not ordered to do so but they voluntarily came up with this idea on their own saying it will kill two birds with one stone and sure did their plan worked well.
Camilla was with Marcus bathing and dressing him. Iris didn’t want to trouble her any further but got an earful for making things uncomfortable by saying the word ‘burden’ along with Marcus’s name.
“I got my grandson all covered so you can take your leave and tend to my son now.”
“Are you sure you make time for yourself?”

“It is not my birthday.”
“But you’re the only grandmother of the birthday boy and we need you to make the grand entry too.”
“You know just how to get me right.”
“You know Mom it would never have been possible for me without you.”
“Everything is possible with you around.”
Camilla kissed Iris’s head. Both the woman had been through a lot but they had each other’s back.
Ricardo stood by the door unable to utter a word but his heart could never swell more in pride he felt from these two beautiful women in his life. He could never comprehend what he made them go through and he owed them both for it. He felt warm lips meet his cheeks it was his wife.
“Mom’s got everything under her control here. We should probably get dressed too.”
Lose at words he could only smile at her and nod.
“Are you alright? You seem very quiet today?”
“I’d be over than fine if I could get rid of this (lifting his walking cane).”
Iris knew how much he loathed the idea of being depended on a walking cane to walk around but he still needed it and the doctors also told them how much he has improved so this mere walking cane was least of her concern. She would be thanking heavens even if he was on a wheelchair rather than having him lie on the bed forever.

“But I’m not complaining.”

He clarified, making her get on her toes and kiss him on the lips.
“I’m sorry but I’d rather have you any way than not at all. I love you.”
“I love you too and more than I did a moment ago and I’m sorr…
“Don’t (putting her finger on his lips) you will never say or even think about it. Let’s just be thankful for everything and in love.”
“(Kissing her finger) I just began to love you more than I did a moment ago.”
“And you better keep it that way.”
“Forever.”
He pressed his head to hers. They stayed in the same posture for some moment and then pulled away to get dressed. Iris help him bathe then dress, though he was capable of doing it on his own neither of them complained as they’ve realized just how every moment count. Ricardo sat at the edge of the bed marvelling at the beauty in front of him getting ready. She never liked it when he said any word of gratitude for what she did in his absence or even if he apologized for making her go through all those terrible and tiring years. He walked (Slightly limping) towards her and sat behind her and she pushed back her weight and leaned on him, smile on her face and it was a genuine one. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head then her bare shoulder.
“You look beautiful.”
“I’ve heard better adjectives before.” she teased and he smiled back at her.
“You are deserving of it all.”
“My then husband was never short of words.”
“Do you like him more than me?”
She turned and met his eyes. Her hand on his chest.
“I love him but I love you more, also he never did have a filter in his mouth and honestly I kind of miss that.”
He took both of her hands in his and kissed them. His actions were speaking louder his words could and Iris understood well what he was saying. She kissed his head too.
“I know you don’t like it when I bring up what you’ve for me, for us, but It will be too little of me to measure it all by saying that I will try to make up for it or that what I owe you but let me promise you this. I will love you in this and even in the afterlife. I don’t know if I am much a value now but I am all yours and will always be.”
“Ric I know it and you sure need to keep your promise but also I want you to promise me a thing.”
“Anything for you.”
“This is the last time we ever bring up the past. Okay?”
He was silent for a moment.
“I promise.”
She kissed him with all her love as he did vice versa.
“How I wish it wasn’t Marcus’s birthday today. I’d like to have you all to myself.”
“I am always yours husband but we need to get out of here and we both are overjoyed that TODAY is Marc’s birthday.”
She was right indeed today was a very special day. Iris adjusted his tie and took one last glance in the mirror and reapplies her lip-gloss then they were set to go out. She handed the walking cane to Ricardo who took it not so happily.
“I can do for the evening without this.”
“I know but we never know just how long you might be on your feet so we are taking this.”
She reached up to his ear and whispered.
“Seeing you in this avatar is a very big turn-on.” His arm was already around her waist and yes, she felt the effects growing under his pants.
“Tell me you were a patient not very long ago?”
“Today marks the 2 year anniversary since this guy (looking down at his boner) had any action.”
“Oh my! Is it?” playing innocent.
“Yes and we need to cut the party short and get back to his services ASAP.”
“Are we really doing that to Marc?”
“He will forgive us when he is grown up enough and goes through this too.”
“Geez Ric. We are not going to talk about our son’s sexual life when he is only turning two.”
“I know but he will understand. We make him into such a forgiving man.”
“Oh how I missed this smarty mouth of yours.”
“You’ll get more of it when we return and work on Marc’s 3rd birthday present.”
Iris turned beet and Ricardo laughed in pleasure.
Selena sat with Iris who brought her some healthy refreshment.
“Am I supposed to be this tired in my 7th month? I feel abnormal.”
“I am sure you are,with these two mini Lamberts in you.”
Selena and Lambert tied the knot last month in a very cosy wedding and now she was officially Mrs- Lambert and The Lambert’s were expecting twins in 3 more months. Lambert seemed to be walking on shredded glasses around Selena and every soul present in the party saw that too but only Iris was bold enough to bring it up.
“Lambert is acting weird today. Anything I should be worried about?”
“Last night he was trying to get his 3rd not so mini Lambert in me and then came in between,his first wife #Work.”
Iris was in a fit of laughter picturing the not so decent scenario. Lambert was no less of a workaholic and then happened the big accident resulting in him becoming a bigger workaholic. Just a little more and she was going to make sure Lambert will get his well-deserved break.
“Love! We should get the cake cutting done.”
Came Ricardo’s urgent voice.
“Now why is he in more hurry than the birthday boy?” Asked Selena and Iris blushed at the answer in her mind which she will never have the guts to utter but Selena understood.
“Yes we should wrap this fast and start preparing for his next upcoming birthday party.”
“We got to start preparing for a very special present too.” Ricardo was quick to reply.
“Esshhh… guys we are here for my son’s SECOND birthday party and we are not passing onto him this unfiltered talks. Also he is very smart to get all the innocence coated talks.”
With that said she rushed out of the room followed by the every so slow walking Ricardo and Selena. Johnny was with his friends and his siblings he once used to share the same roof with. The parents were all gathered around too. Iris along with the others had the birthday cap on her head and she put on Marc’s head too making him beam with joy. Camilla helped Marcus cut his cake and the rest of the party followed with a blast.
Later that night as Iris came back into the kitchen after putting Marcus to bed, Camilla was with him. Ricardo sat in the dark corner of the kitchen with a glass of bourbon in his hand which she took from his hand and down the drain it went, she hugged him from behind resting her chin on his head.
“We should not be indulging in those yet or better if never.”
“I was just thinking.”
“About what?”
He put his hand on her wrist then pulled her around to sit on his lap. She tried to pull away but he pushed her down back.
“I am fine and won’t break or anything just by having you on me.”
“Ric your leg.”
“It’s more than fine. Other than walking everything else is as sturdy as before.”
“You’ll walk better soon and also this gives you the opportunity to slow down. Now, tell me what’s troubling you.”
“The kids from the orphanage made me think of Sarah. I could never and never did think of telling you what happened with her husband…
“Lambert told me everything. Ric it is not your fault if anyone is to be blamed for anything, it is Sarah and her husband. He wronged his family and she wronged us without getting to the root of the story. Had she been wiser and took the right measure all of this would have never happened.”

He was troubled by the fact that innocent lives were on his tab and she will not allow for the past to taint their today or tomorrow. It was all that evil man’s doing. He planned it all; even putting his family there was also his grand plan. He was rotting in hell for all his wrong doings that she was sure of.
She ran her hand over his hair then kissed him.
“You should get some rest. Let me take this (jug) to moms and will be with you soon.”
She looked at him walk up the stairs and knew he was still troubled and all she could do was stay by his side and pray that he’ll find it in him to let go of the past.
Iris was pushed back against the door the moment she walked in. His hungry lips over hers kissing her ever so hungrily. His hand behind her head, pulling her closer to him.
“I’m sorry but I can’t wait any longer.”
He apologized and had her back in his arms. He pulled her up in his arms and she yelped in surprise/worry but he dismissed those as walking for long was the only issue he had now and nothing else. She wanted, no she craved for his touch too and so she gave in.
His hand was quick to push the strap of her dress down her shoulder and kissed her neck making her moan. Her senses were heightened and she was burning with desire, it had been too long everything and all the little act of his on her felt new and she was melting in him yet again.
The moment he put her down on their bed his lips had travelled down to her luscious breast that heaved with pleasure. He made sure and took his time to attend to both the sensitive breasts. She could feel her throat going dry already and she pulled him up to meet his lips. Their tongues tangled in unison and the beating of their hearts seemed to have synced and now beating the same rhythm. Her hands worked on removing his shirt and was soon working on his pants which he took off at once. She sat up and ran her hand over the scars on his thigh and joint as tears rose in her eyes thinking of all the pain he must have been through.
“It doesn’t hurt anymore. I don’t even remember how the pain was.”
She bended and kissed his scars as the tears rolled down her cheeks. He pulled her up to meet his lips and then he kissed her eyes and the trail of tears. He pulled her up and locked their lips. He took her dress off then laid her down on their bed. Kissing her again he said
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
He put himself over her and kissed her again as his hands kneaded her breasts ever so softly earning a satisfying moan from her. She parted her legs for him and looking into her eyes he thrust his manhood in her making them one in flesh.
Iris moaned and wrapped her legs around his torso. He was stretching her beyond her limit and it was the most intensifying penetration ever. He was careful enough to wait and let her get used to him and then moved when he felt her relax.
“Am I hurting you?”
“mmmmhh… No keep goingh…
He smiled at her and then moved his hips. Oh how he missed being in her. He was starved for this as she never let things go beyond kisses not wanting to make him strain his health. If anything he learnt the hard way was this that he should never ever get ill for she will never allow him to make a move on her until and unless she was 110% sure he was fine. She was his every support every time and he was still looking into which deed of his made the heavens rewarded him with Iris but yet no answers to it.
“Uhhh… Ric”
“Yes Love.”
“You’re ahhh too deep.”
That only made him grow bigger in her and she was a moaning mess. Her hair sprawled over their pillows and her eyes rolling back in pleasure as she held onto his neck for her dear life.If he kept going that fast she was going to orgasm soon and she did.He kept on pulling out and pushing in her, his breath ragged too. He fastened his pace and she was Cumming again for the second time she pulled his head for a kiss trying to stifle her cries of pleasure. Not long and both their cums were seeping out of her but he was still tightly seated in her.
He rolled pulling her over him still hard and buried deep in her.
“I love you.”
“I love you and just what we are doing too.”
“Did.” she corrected but he only laughed. He thrust up proving his statement. Now did she realize that there had never been a moment where she felt him go flaccid in her? Oh just what is he doing to her? He was painfully hard as he began to thrust.
“Ahhh… again?”
“Oh Love we are nowhere done and we got to make for the past 2 years too.”
‘Oh my God’ she thought. This way she was going to end up gifting more than a present to Marcus on his next birthday.
A year later
True to their word they indeed were gifting Marcus a very cute little birthday present whom they decided to call Jane then ended up naming their little girl Rose as that was what Marcus called her.
“Shouldn’t we start working on a gift for Rose too?”
“No. I promise to make sure that this time around our children’s birthdays won’t be spent in a rush or in the maternity ward.”
A year later
“I love you.”
“I hate you for making me break my promise.” yelled Iris at Ricardo as she was being wheeled into the hospital.
Poor Marcus who yet again sat with his grandma in the corridor of the maternity ward as Albert and Lambert were busy on their phones apologizing and giving clarifications for why poor Marcus’s 4th birthday and  little Rose’s 1st birthday party was getting cancelled.

The End.