Announcement

Good evening dearest loyal most readers and we'll wishers.
I've decided to come with yet another piece of you're up for it and not yet tired with my non-pro writing. Your support and encouragement is the only thing that keeps my lazy ads to type off my unused brain so... I'm leaving a little something from my next work do lemme know if your points and suggestions for it.
Thanking YOU ALL in advance.

Lauren Blackwell at 20 became the legal guardian of her best-friend's 17 years old younger brother. The night Kate's will was read her world came crashing down on her. If any other soul dreamt or even visualized of becoming a guardian of a billionaire heir overnight and be okay with it! She'd offer her sanity to them as this was nothing near what she always dreamt of. Her dreams were dust compared to the fact that she was being introduced to.

Anthony Meyer 17 was the sole heir of the Meyer's Corp after his only family Kate passed away in a sudden accident. The loss of his family was not enough that there was a will his beloved sister left making the women he had a major crush on and whom he intended to marry when he grew older was enough to push the immature soul to ruins. He was beyond devastated that his wife to be was his legal guardian now and there was nothing he could do.

Being the immature brat he was he leaves in heat of the moment only to return 9 years later with a full proof plan to win over his wife to be and looking forward to a very blissful happy ending.

His running away was an uncalculated part but he is no longer that immature bull-head kid and he was here to win her by hook or by crook.

Friendly warning -Things will get steamy so not recommended for under 18.

P.S I got some Bonus Chapter for 'RICARDO'S OBSESSION' stacked up in my brain. Which will be up ASAP. 😁