Chapter-43

He pushed her against the table and too roughly pulled her to him making her gasp at his action. He pulled her tops off her and threw it on the floor then reached for the buttons of her skirt, in urgency he nearly dropped her off him luckily she was quick enough to wrap her arms around his neck.
“I believe this is not a good idea. I don’t want to hurt you.” He said in a tensed manner and laughter escaped her lips.
“It would have been fine if you were not behaving like a desperate teen.”
“There is this misconception that only the teens have the hardest time with their libido and I for one always had and will have this desperation to have you.”
“You don’t need to sweet talk me just to get in my pants or rather skirt.”
“I hope it is working and it is killing me to have you on me without being in you.”
His thumb rubbed on the side of her hips making a tingling sensation awaken her lower body parts in want. Every little thing he did was tempting and she was going to give in to revive herself. She was needy and he was the reason. No sense of shame could make her think straight with his hard on pressed on her and his short breaths caressed her cleavage.
“Take me to bed.”
“I don’t think the bed will help.” he tried to reason so if she was having any second thought she will have to back out now or he will be responsible for what was to happen but won’t be able to make up for it.
“It will be more comfortable on the bed.”
He looked at her in pure surprise. Did she just have him the green light? putting his hands under her ass he lift her up in a instant and with long strides hurried towards their bedroom.
He did not bothered with removing his clothes and had his manhood buried in her the moment he stripped her naked. She gasped at the intrusion and he went still, fearing he might have hurt her or made her uncomfortable.
“You’re becoming too bad in this.” She scolded him and he was clueless.
“Lately your performance in bed has been going weak.”
He chocked when he heard her and was too dumb-folded and words failed. a moment later he laughed at her bold statement. He never thought he will be marked weak for his consideration for her pregnancy. He did not want to hurt her in anyway and the child in her. Her pregnancy was making her too unconscious of what was leaving her mouth but he loved it and he could get used to it too.
He kissed her cheeks then her lips and it only trailed further down to meet her hardened nipples. He breast seemed more appetizing lately and it was all his, well! Until their child was born coz then he will have to share.
She moaned as he sucked on her nipples and kneaded her other breast yet his hips did not move an inch making her go wild with need. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pushed his hips to meet hers and moaned in pleasure.
“I’m sorry for my unsatisfying performance but I…
“You need to shut up and move your hips.” tonight she was full of surprise and he was not complaining. With a smile on his face he kissed her once more than started his mission. He had a wife to satisfy and he was hell bound on doing his best.
“There is only one way I can make up for all those days.”
with that said he thrust in her harder and making her moan louder. She was quick with her orgasm yet he kept on going but careful not to harm her and making sure he was not going to hard in her to harm her or the baby. They needed to be very careful especially him.
He pushed his pants off with his other leg yet kept with working his hips. He held himself back not to go in her very hard, his hand reached down to rub on her clit making her scream in pleasure she was reaching her peak again and tightened round his manhood and he was growing harder and bigger. She held him too tight and rode over her orgasm but he was still to reach his peak.
Iris was desperate to have him reach the same peak as she did and the way he was holding himself back was not going to make him reach his high any time soon so she did what she thought might help. She sucked on his earlobe making him groan and fasten his pace but not to hard.
“Ric, I need you to cum.”
“You’re not helping.”
“Tell me what tommmmhh… Ric you’re ahhh much, too much.”
He had her arms above her head and was reached down for her sensitive nipples yet again and she squirmed, it was too much for her, with his manhood growing in her his finger on her clit and his warm mouth on her breast which had grown ever too sensitive. “Ahhh, oh my…”
“I just can’t get enough of you, I’ll go insane one day.”
“Why not tonight?”
“I’m loving every idea of yours but I will not put my needs before your well-being.”
She pulled her hand from his grip and pushed his head down to meet hers. Everything with Ricardo was too much for her yet never enough. She was greedy and will only get greedier with him.
“You are too good to me.”
“And you’re too good for Me.” he groaned with the tightening of her walls around his manhood it was impossible to be able to make a straight sound and he was near. He kissed again sucking on her lips as she ran her fingers over his back desperate to get a hold of anything that will keep her sane as he came hard in her and with her.
“That was just amazing.”
He said leaning his head on her still not pulling out of her and she was not going to say otherwise. He turned and pulled her on him.
“You are just amazing, do you know that?”
“I am amazing only to you.”
He pulled out of her once he felt himself getting harder again. He was insatiable when it came to his wife. She groaned at the loss of his manhood in her but then smiled at his care and kissed his chest.
“Don’t tell me you did that for not making love to you again!”
“Silly.”
“Now I’m silly. Okay I can be silly too but only for you. Bdw you were really hot tonight, I could get used to this side of yours too…
He felt warm liquid wetting his sweaty chest and was in an instant in a sitting position with her straddling him. He cupped her face in his hands and held her still when she tried to look away.
“What’s wrong?”
“That was not me.”
“What are you talking about?”
“I was not myself before, it was the hormones and it is all your fault that I was the way I was (hiccup) if you had listened to (hiccup) to me none of this (hiccup) would have happened. (Hiccup) With the wealth you (hiccup) possess you (hiccup) you could own the whole con (hiccup) condom factory you petty men.”
He wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks.
“I’m sor…
“Thank you for our child.” she interrupted him and pressed her head to his chest. No matter what had happened she was thankful for their child but there will be no next child until she was sure they could be better parents who deserved children. She was going to put her life on the line to make sure that their child will be loved and cared for.
“Thank you for everything.” Her hiccups stopped the instant he said those words.
He held her until her tears had dried and a yawn left her lips. He laid her on the bed and cuddled her. She reached for him in her sleep and his life was complete yet again. He kissed her naked shoulder then pulled the sheets over them as sleep overtook him too.
She was up the minute she felt the bile rose up her throat and she dashed to the bathroom. She left Ricardo wrap the sheet around her naked body, and then did she notice her state but could never have a moment to ponder upon it as the she puked her guts out. She sat by the toilet all tired and with the bitter after taste of the puke as Ricardo held her hair back so it won’t go in to the toilet bowl.
He carried her to the tub which had heated water all thanks to the smart techs.
He was kicked out of the toilet once she realized just what had occurred and she was blushing red it almost hurt.
She acted like unlike herself last night. Did he see her run butt naked to the bath? She was going to make sure to fully cloth herself while going to bed starting tonight. After thinking about it again and again she realized that she was not ashamed of him looking at her in whatever state she might be in, it was just her brain saying it was weird to be running around naked.
She walked out after making sure she no longer had any evidence that will scream how she just threw up. Ricardo was on the bed with a tray of all the healthy breakfast which looked beautiful but not as appetizing enough.
“Breakfast is here.”
Sitting on the bed she looked at the tray and debated with herself then gave away saying.
“Can I have something else, if you don’t mind?”
“You can and you should. So what do you want?”
She did not know what she wanted to be precise.
“I don’t know.”
After thinking for minutes she decided to eat just what was prepared for her and her coffee was replaced with a very sweet looking drink and it was yummy. He told her to get more rest as it was going to be just another long day. When she woke up she found herself over him and naked, before she could utter a word she was pushed down under him. He kissed her a good morning, it was going perfectly till they were interrupted by the ringing of his phone. Groaning in displeasure he got off her and took the unavoidable call, it was from the administrations.
She hugged his pillow close to her after losing his touch and was looking at him in admiration. He was too beautiful almost perfect for a human can physically be as no man was meant to be or will ever be perfect. He was always very attractive man in her sight but lately she was finding him incredibly and impossibly handsome, maybe it was her hormones. yes! she liked to blame her hormones. none of his words were acknowledge by her brain yet she was up in a sitting position the moment he turned around and met her eyes, she pulled the sheet and wrapped it around herself and getting off the bed she approached him.
Her soft hands met his tired shoulders easing the tension on his mind. She was the best antidote to any problem he had. She gently massaged his shoulders easing the stressed knots off his shoulder and he was quick to conclude the call. He turned and faced her as she looked down at him with eyes too loving, if only she would say what her eyes made him feel. He put his head on her stomach and she silently ran her fingers through his scalp. She understood him too well even without words and this was what made her a better spouse as if it was him in her shoes he will try and pry out whatever is bothering her but she was not like him. She always knew when to just lend him her comfort without all the unnecessary questions and he was at ease for her not questioning him at this very moment or how was he to tell her that Mrs-Sarah offered herself as the scapegoat.