Chapter-33

The apartment was empty with no sign of his wife anywhere. He looked for her everywhere but she was not at home. Was she not supposed to wait for him and greet him as promised? He called her impatiently but she wasn't picking her phone. Did she go back to work? At times like this he wished he was the annoying Juan who got to spend most of his day with Iris. He would tie her down and she won’t have a say in it but that would only lead to him sleeping in the guest room or on the couch.
Lately he had been thinking of getting a single bedroom house so no matter how he will always get to have her in his arms. It will be heavenly then. The thought alone made a devilish smile crept up his lips.
She came in with the big paper grocery bag covering half of her. He reached out and took the bag from her as Mrs-Sarah followed her behind. The look she had on her face was splendid and he knew just what caused it, she was returning from the orphanage. Lately Iris had been visiting there quite often but he was not objecting for that was keeping her balanced and she was not grieving about her parents much. It had not been easy on her to come in term that she was related to the who caused her the biggest lose yet she was just being herself, beautiful inside out.
“You should tag me along next time.”
“I want to shop in peace.”
“It’s too hard on her.” he said gesturing at Mrs-Sarah.
“It is my duty Sir.”
“Sarah, you are just wonderful. Thank you for today. Let’s take a leave here and let the only man in the house take charge from here.”
Iris pulled Sarah away after putting the groceries down on the counter and leaving Ricardo alone in the kitchen.
“I can do the chores.”
“Let him take charge. He can do it.”
“But...
“No buts. from now on you are off duty.” Iris interrupted her after glancing on her watch. Iris should have straight out denied when Sarah offered to lend her hand at the mall, she had been at the orphanage the whole day and she looked worn out.
The renovations at the orphanage was about to take place soon. She met the architect who was going to look after the whole project and he seemed talented and did have tons of plans on his mind and she approved of it too. She did not know much about how things went on when it came to building but since the elderly couple (who runs the orphanage) trusted the man so she decided to go with their will. After all they knew him on personal level ad she was just providing the funds which was Ricardo’s in the true sense. she was going to brief him on the cost and the expenditures she was about to make with his card but that will have to wait after Sarah left as she did not want to make her witness anything that would not be comfortable for the ears that heard and given that she was the one who introduced her to that place.
Later after Sarah left she walked in to Ricardo’s study where he was taking a call. She halted his hand when he was about to reach out and end the video call he was on. It had always been this way. He always showed her how she was before any other work of his and this gesture made her felt loved and also like a needy soul. She did not liked being the centre of attention be it her husband or the rest of the world.
She took out the bill from her bag and handed it over to Ricardo after he ended the call and he looked at the bill for a second and then threw it away.
“That’s the…
“Bill, I know. But what will I do with it?”
“You should at least have a look at it.”
He got off his chair and came around her seat and leaned in eye level to her, his hands resting on both the sides of her chair, locking her in.
“I don’t need to know how and how much you are spending.”
“That was not a small amount.” she said in a small voice not meeting his eyes. She had spent more than her annual salary today yet he had no idea about it. He told her she could spend as it was hers but still it did not feel right to just take things for granted.
“Does it matter to me? No.”
“You are too much.” she said after realizing how he was again showing off his wealth. She looked him straight in the eyes and said
“A day will come when you will regret just what you are speaking without a second thought.”
“Who will make me feel that as I know it is next to impossible for you to do that unless..
“Unless what?”
“We have a daughter who spends like a ……..
“I wish you’ll have more than a daughter to make you feel the weight of the dent they make in your pock…

There was a pin drop silence after she realised just what she was saying and she slapped her mouth with her palm as it that will push back the words that just left he lips as the smirk on his face told her just how he was going to start working on the baby making mission right here right now.
She tried to get up but he held her down and whispered in her ear
“We need to start producing those little spending daughter of ours.”
“We won’t.”
“Why?”
“We are not…
“Not what?”
“Ready?”
“I am ever ready and you are a natural.”
“Don’t try to manipulate my decision.”
“I am not trying any manipulation but stating the fact. Now we should get down to it and see for youself if I am right or wrong.”
“We are not doing any such experiment.”
She complained but he kissed her neck and his hand pushed away the spaghetti strap of her dress off her shoulder and kissed all of her neck making her tighten her grip on the armrest of the chair. He lifted her off the chair and sat her on his desk. She again tried to push him off her but he was firm.
“I don’t want a baby... Yet.” she said and his movements stilled. The playful look on his face was long gone and replaced with anger/hurt. He straightened her dress and was about to pull away but she pulled him in her embrace. Her cheeks against his chest.
“We have too much going on and I don’t want a child to witness all this.”
Then he understood what she was trying to say and hugged her back, kissed her head and patted her head.
“I’m sorry I was being inconsiderate.”
“Why am I always unable to give what you want from me even if I have that in me?”
There was sadness in her voice and he did not like it one bit.
“You still owe me a dessert.”
This was the first time she replied his request for #dessert with laughter and it was a great turn on for him.
“I thought I never get any harder than the last time but I feel it ever harder tonight.”
She was scarlet red and her whole body was warm. He wrapped her legs around his waist and carried her to their bedroom.
Not a minute passed and they were both in their birthday suit. She could still not make herself gather enough courage to look at him whole naked glory no matter how many times they’ve been intimate. He lay over her and sucked her earlobe saying “You can look at me anyway you want.” then his kisses trailed down her chest then lower.
“You are just what heaven is to any man. Beautiful and warm inside out.”
He kissed her hard on her clit and she moaned in pleasure. His light stubble brushing roughly on her inner thigh makes her drip her juices. She tried to close her mouth shut but the pleasure was too intense she failed to do so and she moaned hard and loud as she came on his mouth. He reached up and met her lips and kissed her like a deprived man.
No matter how many times he had her he will always be this wanting for her. He was addicted to her and even the thought of have to go for a day without her made his head burst with anger, insanity and loneliness.
“I love you. Iris.”
He confessed again making her heart warm and she kissed him hard. Moaning in his mouth as he thrust his manhood in her. He stilled his movement for her to get used to him. This was their daily routine and he always was patient with her. She was getting used to him being in her better than before and she had also learned how to make herself less comfortable walking after he had her. He was gentle with her but his needs for her took way too much time to satiate his inner beast.
“Ahhh… Ricardo… mmmm”
She was literally crying in pleasure as he increased his pace and his groans filled their room. He was a beast on a mission and he will as always succeed again like he always did.
He hit her right where she liked the best and she was coming for the 3rd time straight then he emptied his seeds in her.
“I love you.”
He said his head resting on hers as he thrust in her in a slow pace driving her crazy.
“You need to move.”
She suggested and who was he to deny her wishes. He turned her on her belly and took her from behind again. They still had a long way to go and the fact that she was getting comfortable with her desire was a major turn-on. She was beginning to speak of her wants in bed and this was a great progress.
She lifts herself on her knees and arms and he went in deeper in her. His tight grip on her hips will definitely leave a hand print and he just wanted to do it. To see his marks on her.
“Ric… You’re too deep.” she moaned and he leaned in and kissed her hard as his manhood went in impossibly deeper.
“You drive me crazy with need. Love. I cannot hold back.”
His speed was impossible and she was Cumming again and again. He had her back on her back and she wrapped her hand on his back as he came in her again.
She was dead spent after he came in her the 4th time.
“That was beautiful. You are amazing.”
She was dozing off when she felt his lips on her shoulder saying how he loved her.
She was warm. His words brought her back home and it everything was beautiful.