Chapter-19

“You can roam around freely. It is your place.” Iris let out a bloody scream when Ricardo whispered from behind her catching her off-guard. He held her from behind in his embrace and she calmed her racing heart. Had he been here a minute earlier he would have known what she was up to, which would have been a very foolish move on her part. She needed to keep everything to herself as she did not want to ruin her plans and all that she had worked on till now.
“What are you doing here? You were supposed to be in bed, resting your tired self.” She asked not giving him a chance to interrogate her. She needed to be as discrete as possible and she hoped he will not learn of the chip she implanted on his device. She knew he was hiding things from her and she needed to learn of it to be able to make him do as she willed.
Ricardo lifted her in his arms and grabbed his phone from the desk she just put on and her body went rigid, she was silently praying for him to not notice anything unusual and he did not. She protested and told him to put her down saying she was able to walk on her own and how he was still not well enough but he did not heed to a word she said like he never did. He took her back to their room and laid her on their bed, throwing his phone away somewhere on the bedside.
“What were you up to?”
“I was just looking for my phone. I forgot to return a call to my workplace and it is urgent.” She lied but he wasn't buying any of it. He pointed to her left where her phone was and she bit her lips at being caught.
“Okay. I was looking for your phone.” She let out not wanting to make more confusions grow between them. She dared not meet his eyes as it was bad enough to be caught red handed. He pulled her to him and kissed her head.
“It’s just a phone. Don’ bother yourself with it.” she looked at him with embarrassed sight , she knew well enough that he was trying to safe her face and it only made her feel worse.
“Besides. What were you up to for the past 3 weeks? I was not able to have a word with my men to know about your whereabouts.”
Was he real? knowing she was playing around with his phone he was still only thinking about her and how to ease her mind. She was thankful for his kind gesture and she wrapped her arms around his torso and hugged him back, her head resting on his chest right where his heart thumped with the perfectly soothing rhythm.
“I was at the orphanage on the other side of the town.”
“Which other side?”
“Where you might have never been to.”
She tightened her hold on him when he tried to pull away to look at her. “Don’t! I am way too embarrassed to meet your eyes.” She pleaded sincerely and he patted her back.
“There is nothing you need to be embarrassed when it comes to me.”
“You are only saying this because you don’t want to sleep away.”
He laughed at her remark which was partly true too. He knew she was tampering with his device but having her with him was far more important than anything else to him.
“I cannot deny the truth but you a far more important to me than anything else.” She put her right hand on his chest and unconsciously ran it over his covered breast. He cleared his throat trying to keep his groan of pleasure away.
“Won’t you ask me what I was doing with your phone?” he did as she asked for this was the only way to let go of this topic and get her under him the sooner the better. Her innocent trails on his chest had him hard and in pain.
“I planted a chip in it. I wanted to track you down if ever needed.”
A smile crept his lips as his tingled emotionally as well as sexually.
“Is my wife going to keep a tap on me?”
“It is only fair if you receive the same treatment as I do don’t you think so?” she asked looking at him. He let out a groan at the loss of contact with her.
“You are right and I don’t mind the idea of my wife keeping tabs on me. It will make me a more responsible man and will also keep your mind at ease.” Why was he agreeing to everything without any objection? Did he already have a backup plan or was he just playing along.
“We don’t need to"  she reached out and took his device from the desk and removed the chip as he looked at her in disbelieve.
“Why are you removing that?”
“I was just wrong to do that.”
She said it was better if she did not let her hopes up as there was this voice in her head saying anything that she did to know about him and make this marriage work will only lead to further heart break. Also it was better if he was the one to find the way to end everything before it was beyond emendable.
“Do you really want that?” he asked wanting her to change her mind as her action was awaking the beast in him and  he did want to be the way he was every time he was her as his inner demons will scare her off and that was the last thing he wanted to happen.
“I was just trying to annoy you but since it is not going the way I planned I am just retreating my steps.”
He was never going to be convinced but he let her be not saying a word further regarding this particular topic. He asked about the orphanage and she updated him on all that she knew, which made him asked if she ran a background check on that place but she got defensive saying not all orphans were associated with unfortunate fates unlike her. She also added that he could ask his staff Mrs- Sarah as she was the one who introduced her to that place. Hearing his views on the orphanage made her change her mind so she was going to ask with anything that had to do with the orphanage. She was lucky enough that she had saved up enough that will help her to help the orphanage with and if she ever needed more she was going to make use of the status of herself being his wife. Why did she not think of it earlier? 
He pulled her under him in a move making her gasp in shock.
“Let’s leave the talking for tomorrow and all the days you took off for me.” She turned beetroot at his statement as she knew what he was talking about and somewhere in her mind she regretted calling in sick for him as he seemed fine and better than ever before.
“You will only rest and nothing will happen tonight if you don’t want the couch to yourself.”
She had him right where she wanted at her mercy, not for long though but this was the only way to have her will with him. She believed he was used to having a body to warm his bed all the time and she was just there to provide that to him so if this was the only thing she needed to control him so be it. She felt degraded but this was also her duty as his wife. Things she came up with to make her feel better.
“Why would I be on the couch when you are on the bed?”
“Okay then I’ll take the couch.”
“Why are you doing this to me? You’re killing me.” If only she knew how desperately he was dying to be next to her those past few weeks were pure torture to him. Not having her with him or her voice to sooth his tired soul. The only reason he survived those hellish days were because he knew she was waiting for her and that he needed to return by her side ASAP.
“I don’t want to fall ill because of you and we cannot effort to get sick at a time.”
“As much as I hate the idea of you being ill we can effort millions of staffs to take care of the rest. If that’s what’s bothering you.” He suggested and, he was right and she agreed with him but this was not the only matter.
“You will never understand but I don’t want to have anything to do with an ill man.” she teased and regretted the instant those words left her lips. He rubbed his hard-on on her pelvis making her feel all too excited in the below.
“No sick man can afford this hard-on. You got no idea just how well I am and that not a second with me will make you feel the way you talk about. I will prove to you just how fit and well I am.” He warned her and pulled off her nightie off her, leaving her only her panties. She pushed him off her with all her might. Pulling the sheets to cover herself she threw the pillow at him.
“You take the couch or I will.” She tried to sound as persistent as she could but the heat that crept her face and the massive hard-on right at her eye level only made things worse. He took off his shirt and threw it at her and without a second spared she wore it. Getting out of the sheets she stood on her feet with a pillow pressed to her chest she was going to take the couch.
“You don’t need to do that.” He told as she walked towards the door.
“Since you are not going to take the couch, I will.”
“Is it necessary?”
“Yes either one of are taking the couch and it will be me. Have a good sleep.”
She was picked up when she opened the door. The pillow fell down on the floor.
“What are you doing?”
“Since my wife is so adamant on taking the couch I will comply with her but it will be me taking you on the couch and not the other way around.” She tried to get off his arms which only tightened. He was serious and she was already dreading tomorrow as she knew he will leave her unable to walk straight. His huge body between her legs and his massive stamina always did that to her. It always left her satisfied but sore and her insides full with his semen. It was a miracle she was not with a dozen of child in her.
“I hope it is me that you are thinking about.”
“Yes but I just want to be able to walk straight tomorrow.” He smiled at her he did not know if what she said was something to be proud of or to be guilty about.
“There are multiples ways to ensure we both have our way. A win-win.”
She hoped he was not referring to what she was thinking he was thinking of.