Untitled Part 1

"If you think a night is all you are going to be on my bed under me. Little one! How wrong are you."

She gulped not trusting her ears that hear what her brute of a husband said. He pulled her close to him breathing on her little face tingling her lips trembled. Her eyes wide in disbelieve. She turned beetroot red thinking of all that had transpired between them. She was sore all over her body.

"But that was a mis... mistake and we should not repeat it again."

He chuckled pushing the lock of her dark hair behind her ear leaving a tingling sensation on her ever sensitive nape. He closed the distance and brought his lips to her already bruised nape sucking the same spot making it darker. She couldn't hold in her moan and let out a desperate cry.

"We. will. not. repeat. the. same. again. coz

He said in between kisses she was brought back to reality, his words not making any sense to her. He pulled the sheet away which covered her naked self. Trailing his calloused fingers gently down to her ...

"We will do so much more and so much new things you've never experienced. You got so much to catch up with and this husband of yours will take the honour to do it all."

She blushed and also a tingle went down her sore v*****. There was this saying about her husband

'Ricardo Wilde never went back on his words.'

She was going to experience it all and learn so much more. This arranged marriage and all that came with was indeed too much for her, starting from her husband.

Trapped by the most unapproachable man. Iris is going to let him have his way with her like he always does with all everything and anything or was she going to change him for the better or for the worse. Life never handed her anything on a silver platter and this time was no exception she was going to pay a heavy price for it too, but what was it that will cost her for her heart.

Ricardo was a man who'd place the person he liked on the untouchable padestle, pampering protecting and if one dared to cross his path he will without a second thought ruin them, burn them to ashes wiping their whole existences off the earth.

BUT

This time around he might just not have his way.