Chapter-48

The cool sheets met her back and the hair on her body rose. He had his mouth attached on her hardened nipples making her moan in delight. He was never one to waste so the moment they cleared all that they had on their mind he was attacking her like a starved mad man and she was moaning with every single act of his like a wanton women. He removed her clothes in a blink of an eye and was on her but he still had his pants on which frustrated her a great deal. She needed him bad but he was taking his sweet time killing her with passing minute.
“You need to hurry.” She cried out and he got off her and on his knees he looked at her heaving body.
Ricardo loved what he saw. Her jet black hair spread over their pillows, pupils dilated, cheeks flushed red, swollen juicy lips, creamy neck, swelling and heaving breast, her belly where their little one grew and rested. He looked and met her eyes before looking further down which he knew was pulsating and was wet with desire. He was quick to remove his pants along with his boxers off. He was on her with a move and her lips in his sucking on her lips and her tongue. She had her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to her she lift her hips to meet his manhood but he pulled back making her groan and him smile while kissing her.
She wanted to slap him across the head and set his brain in the right place. She was about to push him off her to have her way with him when he thrust his massive hard-on in her making her gasp at the intrusion. She was filled to the brim and he felt too big for her. His moan made her clench her tightened wall around him tight if that was even possible.
“You’re just too tight for me. You’re killing me.”
He groaned between clenched teeth. Too afraid to move in fear to hurt her.
“You need to put your hips into motion. I nee…
He pulled out of her then pushed back in with a force that made her moan mid-sentence and never was she able to utter a word than to moan like a bitch in heat. “Mmmmm,ahhhhhaaaahhh…
His hips only seemed to pick up pace even after she had chummed all over him there was no stopping for him and she was the one receiving the end of it and it was a maddening pleasure.
“You’re making me lose my mind. Love I cannothhhh have enough of you.”
“MMmmmmmmmahhhhhhhahahhahhahhahhh…toomuchhhhh….
Her moans and cries of pleasure were only driving him crazier. He wanted to slow down for her sake but the way she had her legs wrapped around and the push it gave every time he tried to slow down had him thrusting in her like an uncontrollable motor.
“I’m Cumming again Ric. I’m Cumming. ahhhhh…”
He was there too and his manhood swelled in her with cum at the tip as he thrust faster and harder. They both came together he stilled as they both tried to catch their ragged breath. He was pulling out before he could get hard again but she pushed his hips forward and had him buried in her with the pressing of her heels. He was hard as steel in a second.
“We need to stop.”
He told her but she pulled herself up to meet his lips.
“You need it too.” She was right he needed her more than anything and the fact that his little buddy got no other action than his own fist for the past 2 months made him almost give up and give into her but he needed to think straight, he did not want to pass out on him again. The last time it happened freaked him out, it aged him nothing less than a decade with worry.
He kissed her hard but with his hand on her legs he unwrapped her legs from around his hips and pulled out of her. She moaned in anger at the loss of his manhood in her. She sat up in a blink of an eyes, she could still feel the fullness in her even without him in her.
“Why did you do that?” She asked staring at his hard and up manhood then his eyes.
“We need to be careful; I don’t want to hurt you.”
“You are by pulling out like that too.”
He laughed at her complaint and it was not helping with his hard on.
She flopped down and turned away from him when he said nothing but laugh. She was embarrassed at her own actions. She felt the bed dip and he had pulled her to him. He kissed her cheeks as she refused to meet his eyes. He had his hand on her belly in a loving manner. This was a way he connected with their still forming child and her lips rose with a smile but
“Ohhhh…” She moaned when he thrust in her from behind. He took her by surprised and she was nothing but lost in the sensation in the feeling of how deep he went in her from behind. It drove her mad as he began to move his hips and made her press her hand to her mouth suppressing her moans in. His hand then rose and began to fondle with her breast and nipples. She was a goner the moment he pressed her nipples between his fingers.
“Ahhhhh…mmmmmmaaahhhhmmhhh… ahh. ah. ahhhh…
She moaned in pleasure. He was not slowing down even after they’ve both had their release. He was still going on and she was delighted at how he was making love to her. He was rough yet very tender at the same time. Only he could do that and he was very considerate of her state.
His finger rubbing on her clit had her pushing her hips backwards to his hips and her chest outwards which had his hand on her breast push her back. It was too much for her and she felt her nearing again.
He was making up for the lost moments and she could only want more and there was still a lot to come tonight felt way too young for the both of them and they were going to live to the fullest.
Ricardo carried his worn out wife and put her in the warm bathtub hoping it will help with her soreness and help relax her tired muscles. He went on her like an animal but no matter how many time her had her he still needed her more and more. It would have killed him if it had not been for the smile she had on her face that he woke up to.

Moses’s record were clean thought here wasn’t much to it yet it was clear that he was abandoned at the age of 9 and he left his foster house at 16 which was a year ago. Ricardo had decided it would be best to keep him under surveillance so he was sent along with Dave to be under his care until they were sure he was capable enough to be working in any department.
Iris was seated where he had placed her on as last night’s incident still mad her uncomfortable to be on her feet, she picked on the two bowls set on the table before her, which contained lots of exotic fruits and the plain cornflakes. She was hooked on the plain flavoured cornflakes which she ate with much joy and Ricardo only sat there consuming the bland tasting thing. He wanted to accompany her all that she did but when it came to eating he chose not to copy her as it was no food for any man with a taste bud. She liked bland foods and the funny smelling things for her meals. The only thing that they both like in common was coffee but she was not allowed to drink it. She will take his hot freshly brewed coffee and take in the aroma before handing it to him for consuming.
She had his clothes set when he was out of the shower and it was a purple floral printed shirt he never knew he owned along white pants. She had a very warm smile on her face and eyes with excitement.
Her taste in clothes was just too lively for him but he will wear it anyway. Yes, he was going to go to work dressed like a man who just returned from a vacation from Hawaii. Her happiness was all that he strived for and there was nothing he wanted more than it. If it was a baby girl she was with he hoped she will not pick up the traits of her mother while pregnant. It was a secret prayer he will never spell out loud or he knew it will be more than a night he will be off without sleep and it will never a pleasuring sleepless night.
“Do you not like it?” she asked and he had his head nodding.
“I’m going to look like a man…
“What?”
“I mean a man who’s happily married.”
“And you don’t like the idea of it?”
“I’d kill for it.”
He was dressed in less than 5 minutes. She wrapped her arms around his torso, her head on his back.
“You know I love you right?”
With a smile on his face he pulled her around.
“I never question your love for me and I never will. I take your word for what they are. You say you love me and I know you do just as I love you.”
She kissed his cheeks.
“You need to stop giving into every demand of mine if that is not what you want.”
“I only want you to be healthy and happy.”
“I am more than happy and I love you.”
“I’m glad you did not think otherwise after seeing me in this attire.” she laughed at his statement.
“You’d look good in just anything but yes, you should change into something more appropriate for work.”
“I’m perfectly fine and your eyes are the only eyes I want to look good for.”
He was just too good with his words and she loved it. He was just too adorable and she was the only one who knew and encountered this side of him and it her world. She did know how she was going to be if he had not been in her life. The touch of his hand on her cheeks pulled her back and the look of worry he had on was enough for her to push him on his way to where he needed to be.
“I’m staying back you don’t look well.”
“You need to keep the money flowing in and I am perfectly fine also Mom is coming over. She is taking me to shop.”
“No you won’t.”
“What do you mean?”
“You know very well what you’d have to go through if Mom was to shop with you. I don’t wasn’t you to tire yourself it is not good for either you or our baby.”
She burst out laughing when he mentioned about his concern of her shopping with his mother and he had very reasons to be too. She remembered how she was out to shop with his mother and they were stuck in the malls until her feet gave up and their hall was filled with shopping bags which was very tiring for one’s eye to see. She was too active for women to be in her 60s and the way she detailed about every item they shopped created a headache in her. Shopping with her was the most tiring thing ever and she herself did not know why she agreed on it but she looked forward to spending some quality time with her and her husband was going to have no said in it.
“She’ll be fine and even better and we will not decline her offer. I want to meet her and I got lots to discuss with her too.”
“I don’t think that’s a very good idea and you don’t have to worry about her feeing I will have a talk with her and she will understand. I will personally have her dropped here and you can talk all you want.”
He was not going to give up the idea he had on his mind and she wanted to proceed with the plans.
“Mr-Wilde (Running her index finger over his dress shirt) you got two options to choose from. 1 I go have the day as planned or 2 you can try sleeping without alone for the night.”
He had his hand fisted Oh how he wanted to put on a bitchy fight with her but he knew there was no winning. He already crashed their plans once and she was very angry with him, if he was to do it again this time he needed to be prepared for the consequence that was to follow. Giving in he agreed
“But you need to promise me that you’ll call me once you think you’ve had enough or even better if you’d call me the moment you feel like things are about to go like the last time.”
“I promise.” She agreed with the brightest smile on her face and he was complete.