Chapter-26

The screaming startled her again for the 3rd time in the very day. Each time louder and more painful than the previous. It had been hours since she last saw her husband and with him gone her questions were unanswered. He told her that Selena was the one who could brief them on what happened 3 years ago but seeing the way she was still being unable to act like a normal person that won’t be possible today. She prayed and hopped for it to as soon as possible though. She stood up from the comfy sofa she was occupying in the common hall.
She peeked into the room Selena was in. Ricardo was cooing Selena spilling assuring words in hope to calm her down. She had been in coma for the past years and this was the 4th time she gained her consciousness but they did not know how long she will be this way before she loses it again.
Ricardo told her how she went missing for 2 months but given to her adventurous side they only thought she had been gone to live her life the way she usually did and that they only found her in a coma-state and until a month ago she was in same state. Lambert happened to have noticed her when he was out to attend a function in a very remote area’s hospital in another continent. Had he not been there to find her she would have still been in unknown place with no one to care or look after her. He was devastated that he could not protect her the way he was supposed to and now that she was here he was going to do his all to make her come around. No bruises bleed for years with medical attention given to it, she asked how her bruises were still as fresh as ever. Then another mystery was unsolved. Selena had been missing for the past 1 month which meant Ricardo left without a notice in search of her. Last night was no exception.
Things on her mind had no conclusion to it and it was giving her a great headache. Seeing how he was occupied and knowing that he will not be able to leave here anytime soon she decided to head back without him. It was an hour’s ride from here to her apartment but it was no big deal she could always use the navigation on the car as it was her first time around here. She found the key in the pocket of his blazer which he put on her before going in to take a look at Selena to never return back. She made a mental note to come around tomorrow to see if Selena will be able to answer her about her parents by then or not.
The bed dipped and she was pulled into his arms. Her eyes fluttered open and she turned to look at him, he looked exhausted and who won’t be if they were on their feet the whole time they were attending to an demanding patient. “What time is it?” she asked and he told her it was past 4 in the morning and that she should go back to sleep. She lifted herself on her arm  looking at him she asked if had his dinner but he didn’t. It was too late or rather too early for dinner so she got up to make breakfast for him.
By the time she got back he was already deep in sleep meaning breakfast will have to wait. She did not have the heart to wake him up and as it was too early for her to be doing as well she got back in the bed but unable to sleep she kept looking at him as she was trying to memorise his whole features and he was beautiful. The stubble on his cheeks just added to it all. This was the first time she was staring at man other than her father, memorising and appreciating all his manly features.
Her hand on their own accord reached out and traced his hair. Though he was asleep there were beads of sweat forming on his forehead, she pressed the back of her hand to his forehead but there was no abnormal heat. She wiped his forehead with her the hem of her robe. She was leaning in to kiss his lips but his soft breaths on her lips made her turn and land a kiss on his cheek then she turned away.
His eye lids opened and a smile on his lips. He did not know why she decided not to kiss his lips but she was stepping up to him on her own and it was all that matter to him. not long and she will be just the way he wants her to be towards him. For her to need him and love him just the way he did to her. He wrapped his bandaged arm around her waist and pulled her to him with his lips pressed not groan at the slight discomfort he felt with the pull.
She was wide awake for the second time this very morning she heard his muffled groan and pushed her back back to his front not to make him struggle with his injured arm. He always clinged to her when they slept and had her got used to it too.
She could not sleep for long the second time as she woke up with his morning wood poking at her ass, a slight twist and he will be deep buried in her. Her nightie had risen to her waist and she did not have her panties or any other clothing on other than her nigelee. She tried to move away from him and he groaned at her little movement which made his morning wood drop from where they rested and she stilled not wanting to wake him up as it will only lead to something very adult rated and given the hardness he was sporting they won’t be leaving this bed any time soon and there was nothing she wanted more than to visit Selena and have her questions answered. She was pulled under him whe she tried to move away and up from the bed.
“What are you doing?”
“Good morning wife. I just want to make a love filled morning with my wife. Any prob?” he teased, she tried to push him off her but he was unmoving and she gave up. Her hand still on his naked chest, she could feel the his hearts beating with her fingers. He leaned in to support his weight on his elbow so he won’t put pressure on his injured arm and this brought him closer to her. had she moved her hand away her breast will be touching his very naked breast. Her nipples hardened and heat rushed up to her face. She tried to move away but stilled when she felt how his manhood was directly resting on her neither regions and any sort of movement from her side will only excite him further and she was completely in the mood too but there were more pressing matter on her hand to attend to.
“We need to get up.”
“No we don’t. It’s the weekends and you got no work today. You are mine for the whole weekend and I am not sharing our weekend with anyone else.”
“Ricardo we need to go to Selena.”
“She will be asleep for the rest of the day. Lambert is making sure of that. It is the only to make her heal without her worsening her own health.”
“What do you mean by that?” she asked getting all curious about Selena and anything that had to do with her.
“As I said earlier I am not willing to share our weekend with anyone else than ourselves, not even Selena.”
There was no way she was going to let a day go by in vain when she knew there was so much she had to do starting with the informations she could collect from Selena regarding her parents. The more he tried to keep her off it the more she was yearning to learn it all. She had to make terms with him first to make him move off her so they can proceed to what she had planned.
“How can we rest and have peace when your Selena…
“Selena. Only Selena to me nothing other than brotherly affection do I harbour for her and I am considering the little ties I have with her after what she tried to do to you.” he said all too defensive manner which was new to her. He never spoke to her and the way he said the last sentence made her tremble in alarm. She did not want to alter the relations he had with anyone.
“Why are you getting all too defensive towards her if she means nothing more than a sister to you and the tone you use makes me think otherwise. Maybe I would have done the same if I had been in her place.” He was thoughtful for a moment but collected himself right the next moment.
“The only thing you need to worry yourself about with is how we can make this day more productive.”
There was no winning here.
“Can we first visit Selena. Then we can have the rest of the day to ourselves.”
“No. Lambert is looking after her so no need to worry ourselves with her. She is in good hands.” He declined her request running his hand through her hair.
“Then our minds won’t be at ease, you know it too.”
“Curse me but the rest of the world doesn’t matter a bit to me when I am with you.”
“A happy wife means a happy life.”
She tried again and it worked a bit as he nodded in agreement but with a condition.
“I’ll take you there but you are not to get your hopes high as you’ve been briefed on her condition and she won’t be conscious and I get your undivided attention for the rest of the weekend. Deal?”
“You got yourself a deal Mr-Wilde.” He laughed at her business tone but then nothing with his lasted not even the casual moments they shared as he broke their little fun moment too saying.
“You will learn just how my last name without the 2nd vowel is the perfect adjective to describe me. You’ll witness it the moment we return from the Villa.”
“Now get off me. I need to use the loo.”
He laughed at her innocent excuse but got off her and laid on his back as she dashed for the bathroom. He needed her to have her own moments as he meant every word he said and he was looking forward to it.