Chapter-50

It had been 2 weeks since that unwanted feeling of being watched was nagging her. Iris was swift to take actions and now she was never without less than 4 men guarding and tagging along with her wherever she went. Ricardo was like a mad man who had his favourite thing taken away from him, he was desperate to know who was causing all this havoc and by the look  he was giving to every possible threat was deadly, nothing was going to end well if her instinct was right and the one responsible for it will meet a fate. Even she will not be able to stop Ricardo from doing whatever cruel thought he had on his mind.
3rd Person P.O.V
I watched as the ever so lovely Iris carefully watched her step as she walked in to Lambert’s mansion. She was there to meet Selena and the little boy. It had always been her routine to stop by to meet these people. It was just too brave or should I say idiocy of her walk out on her own knowing very well just an little accident and she would be losing the little bastard she had growing in her but also I want no threat to her life. It will be such a shame for her to just meet her fate without any taste of the disasters that was going to befall her.
There was 2 more men added to her protection and I know there are more in the background camouflaged as commoners and with time I was going to spot them all out. There was no way I will lose to this mere girl again, I’ve lost what I cherished most and so she was going to meet the same fate. I will kill two birds with 1 stone and they wouldn’t even know what just hit them.
I always thought of Ricardo to be wiser than this to let his lifeline walk out into the danger on her own two heavy feet but it was all in my favour. I will make him tear his own flesh to cover himself. It was going to be worse than anything imaginable. The mighty Capo of the mafia will drown in his own sorrow and he will pay for all the cries of my dear ones that still echoes in my mind. Their helpless cries and plea. He will pay in double for all that he had caused and there were lesser number of lives he was going to loss as he had to pay for 3 lives and the unborn child was the 6th target.

Iris turned around to find just whom did this cold stare belonged to but there was none other than her bodyguards around. Running her hand over the risen hair on her other arm she calmed her mind and walked in. This was going to be the last time she will be here until she knew for sure that all that she felt was just an illusion and there was nothing in fact going on.
Selena had too much prepared on the table making Iris want to stuff herself with it all and also want to throw some of it off the table. The sight of plain bread on the table made her want to scream her heart out but she held it in. It will be rude of her to do so and she was not going to ruin the mood just for the sake of her hormones.
“Do you like it?”
Selena asked her hand pressed together and an excitedly nervous smile on her face. She had something on her mind she wanted to tell Iris but decided to hold it in until after dinner or Ricardo will have her head on the platter if he comes to know that his wife was unfed and that all they did was chatted instead of doing what she promised him of which was to feed his dearest wife.
“You better like and clear half the table or that annoying husband of yours will not go easy on me.”
“He is not annoying he is Bae.”
Iris joked and Selena burst out laughing at the endearment she used to describe her husband.
“He is nothing other than an annoying over caring beast. Who is always on his toes to rip the head off o anyone that dares to go against his will and must I say when it comes to you he is overly, I don’t know how to put it to worse.”
“Possessive? Crazy?
“He’s nuts over you.” Selena interrupted and they both laughed in agreement.
Johnny was put to bed early so the ladies visited his bedroom after dinner. Selena was on Ricardo’s mansion since she got her senses back and since had been here. Both Ricardo and Lambert wanted her to be somewhere safe and where they’d have every record of her action and it was best for everybody if she was near Lambert as he was the one keeping medical tabs on her and also it was better for Lambert for there was more than just keeping tabs on her and Iris knew well where it was all headed to. She would have suggested that Selena stayed near herself and Ricardo had it not been for the feeling they shared for the other and what better way for it to grow than staying together.