Chapter - 6

The buzzing sound made her groan in displeasure. It had been a very long night and morning too to be precise. She thank the heaven today was the weekend, no need to show up at work in a zombie like walk. What had taken place hours ago did leave a very big imprint on her whole being mentally and physically. She needed to get home and rest her whole body but how was she to get there as he refused to let her leave his side even for a few moment. Thinking of him she noticed she was no longer laying on him and his huge arms weren't over her holding her to him either. He way he wanted to keep her all to himself was not normal it made her feel he was an obsessed maniac. She silently prayed for him not to be a psycho or a madman. She already had too much on her plate to digest, meeting a handsome stranger marrying him the next and being ordered by him. If he was not going to let her out of here she was going to make sure she get own personal space here to sort out her mind. Covering herself yet again with the sheet she reached and then turned the knob of the bedroom as she did not hear the shower on which could only mean one thing that he was not here. Turning around to get back to bed she tripped by stepping on the sheet. "Oowww..." tears willed up her eyes, that hurt. What a great way to star... She walked and reached for her device it was past 1 in the afternoon. She had slept for 3 hours, if she was to count all the hours she got sleep in total was 5-6 hours. He would wake her up after every little breaklike sleep she got to make her wither in pleasure. Her cheeks flushed red and warm again. There was another buzz on her device a sense of relieve came over her it was Juan.

"Juan." she spoke on the device.
"Iris! are you well? I've not been able to reach you and the watchman says he's not seen you since last morning.?" he sounded worried, he was the last one who worried for her, after her parents passed away all that seemed to be their wellwishers and friends disappeared into thin fog. "Darling! are you there?" he asked and she cleared her throat "I am." she decided to not tell of all that took place since yesterday, it will only worry him further and she did not want that. She never wanted to make others feel of her as a baggage. "I'm at my friends plac... I mean an old acquaintance place." she clearified again coz she knew that he knew she had no one to call her friend except him if he was to be counted as 1 even if she never did give him the comfort of a friend. She choose to keep people and attachment with them at bay. She heard him exhale a breath and knew he did not buy her lie but he chose to say none.
"You better be safe and ring me if you have anything that's of worry to you." his words comforted her a great deal. She nodded a yes as if he will understand but he did "I suppose you're nodding a yes." she let out a laugh "I get it that's a yes." "Yes you did. Okay you'll be the first I'd call if anything happened." he was glad she did say those words too. She held her phone to her chest and sat down on the bed still clutching the sheets.

"Shouldn't I be the first person my wife should run to if anything was troubling her?" a jealous filled voice asked making her gasp in horror. Her husband of a man was becoming creepier.

"How did you get in... forget it this is your place." She asked and answered on her own. He took long strides towards and sat by her side making her face him with his hands on her shoulder.

"Listen love. I won't be telling you this again so you better tattoo my words in your soul." she gulped as he sounded ever so caring and threatening at the same time. He ran his calloused hand over her shoulder to her cheek and a smile crept his lips. He liked his marks on her, she was his and she should be the only one to carry his and only his mark on her.

"I should be your only helpline." his words made her feel secure too but the way he was imposing his words on her it annoyed her great deal.

"What if you're not there all the time?" she asked back to annoy him too she was not going to submit into his every will the way he wanted to.

"If and only if I am not able to get to you there are my men always there to protect you."

She was right this man had people keeping an eye on her, the reason why she could not get away from him without him knowing.

"What if they fail too?"

"They won't and if they do you still got nothing to worry about I have it all sorted out."

"Why?"

"There are millions of reasons but the most important is you being mine. You are my wife to cherish and to protect."

"Can we not go back to how we were before we got married? We can end this here and now, I mean you can arrange that."

"What makes you think I will do that?"

"Coz you can.!"
"Can I?"

"I know know you are capable of that and much more." he pulled her closer to himself almost kissing her. His hand on the back of her neck.

"That you got right. I am capable of much more. And if this is not reason enough just remember You are my wife."

He kissed her nape making her moan, his hand caressed her under breast. Kissing in her moan he picked her up and walked in to their walk in closet. Sitting her on the top of the glass case he pulled the sheet away from her leaving her as naked as the day she was born. His hand ever so tenderly kneaded her breast making her moan in pleasure. She felt her insides flip, she was to orgasm only with his touch. She felt his hard manhood poking at her legs under his pants. That must be very uncomfortable for her but she was super sore and guilt took over her as she will not be able to ease his discomfort.

"I will be just fine with a cold shower." he assured her as if he could read her mind. She blushed harder. He continued to kiss her and play with her breasts making her cum over his tie case, staining the glass case. 

"We need to clean this mess."

"It is a beautiful mess and I don't mind leaving it this way." He whispered in her ears making all the hair on her arms and neck rise. He continued with his mission on her neck and as much as she liked it she protested
"You need to stop leaving marks." and he only smiled yet continued. He pulled away from her with a satisfied look on his face when he saw the item he had done on her.

"I cannot be harder than I already am."

"You need to stop talking dirty."

"You like it too."

"I don't?" he teased her back. Okay she kinda liked it but she was not saying that out loud. she felt him put a dress shirt on her. "As much as I want you just the way you are at the moment I need you fed." As if she was waiting for the acknowledgement she felt how hungry she was. He kissed her only more time on the lips.

"Just rerun the words I have said to you before and after we married. I don't want to deal with any other person taking up my duties when it comes to you. Run to me when you need me and even when you don't, let me protect you always."

What he said made sense to her after all he was her husband. He vowed to protect and cherish her vice versa. But could she or should she. 

"No more John or any other man should be on your mind but me. Good or bad let it only be me that is on your mind. You will do that, won't you?" He left no room for further discussion and she need food now more than anything else.

"I'm hungry." she said going off topic. "That's not the answer I want."

"I heard you. I will think about it but now let's get something to eat I'm starving."

"Will you or will you not?" he asked again as he buttoned her shirt. It was a first of him dressing a women and he liked it for she was his women. She knew there was no way he was going to let it go so she nodded giving in. She can deal with it later but now she needed some food in her system. Kissing her on her forehead he picked her up in his arm ignoring her complains and left the room.

"Let's have you fed. We got a lot to catch up with." he said to her but what was to come no longer worried her, she needed food.