Chapter-2

Iris stood in her pj's staring at her own self in the mirror. There was no way she will meet that arrogant swine again, so what if he was handsome. There was no way she will be attracted to such arrogant brute but he was drop dead gorgeous. He claim her as his but this was no stoneage. They were living in the 21st century and she was an independent women.
He held power that she realized the way he got rid of Juan and locked her in her own apartment, it was damn annoying but he made sure she will not leave it till morning.
"You are mine. Stay away from those kids their safety depends on your ignorance towards them. Do you get it?"
He said in an ever so authoritive voice which also sounded all too aroused. She felt her cheeks burning at the thought of how he calimed to be aroused whenever around her and not a bit hesitant to make her aware of his arousal too. She heeded his words because she did not want any trouble and also Juan was not that badly injured that needed her to tend to him 24/7  she was better off staying away from all the opposite genders. Her mother always said they were trouble and tended to not make a girls life easier till and unless they were THE ONE, but how was ahe to know who was THE ONE. How she missed her parents if only they were with her at the moment or anywhere just alive if it was miles apart and away from her. It had been 2 years since they passed away in an road mishap but her mother always told her everything the heavens decide is for a better purpose. She wiped away the tears that rolled down her cheeks and placed a smile on her face. This is how her parents would want her to be and so she will.
There was no sign of Juan when she reached her workplace, was he still knocked out like he ahd been last night. Did he get his injuries treated? He always looked out for her and here she was who could not even return back the gesture. She blamed herself but there was no way she was leading herself and his wellbeing into more trouble by going against the brutes threat. He menat what he said when she saw the well built men guarding her apartment, it was better to say the whole neighbourhood.
She looked for juan in his cubic but he was not there nor was his things on the desk like it used to. The cubic was sparkling clean with no traces of it being accupied till yesterday. Did he move out? Why would he leave just that way? Was he disappointed in her, he must be. Thats one reason why he did not call her or let her know of his whereabouts and it didn't sit well with her. There was something wrong with all that was happening.
When she walked out she her the staffs murr murring amongst themself that Juan had crossed somebody he shouldn't have.Her device beeped with an incoming text.
Did you like the gift?
Who is this?
Love. It's me.

It was the brute. It annoyed her more the thought alone that he got her no without her permission.
How did you get my no. ?

Nothing too difficult for you to figure out on your own. Now tell me how did you like my gift.
What gift?
Thought you recieved it by now.
Cut the crap out. Mr
Tsk tsk it is Ricardo wilde but you ouvht to call me darling ao whatever you wish to
You swine.
Swine you say.
Yes you beast.
That you will witness.
What do you mean?
I am a beast.
Maniac.
I can be that too but now tell me how did you like my gift.

Then it crossed her mind. He got rid of Juan. How dare he play around with somebody's life the way he wanted too. There was no way she was going to let him have his way. Poor Juan what did do to receive the end of all that had nothing to do with. What was the cause of it all? Why was he after her? Why was she being played?  She needed to find out and she will.
How about I tell you about how I feel about your gift in person.
That'd be wonderful. Meet me here ************ top floor. See you soon.
Without reporting to her higher ups she left the workplace. No had no idea whom to report to since Juan who supervised her was not there. She drove to the address only to end up in the posh and elite side of the city. When she entered the building she learned it was an apartment building. The nerve of the brute to summon her to his place. It was an bad idea to enter the den of the maniac but she was never one to back off. She took the lift and punched the suite apartment. She rang the doorbell but there was no response. Her rage was skyrocketing.  He was too free to be as wealthy to own such apartment. He was involved in something illegal to own such luxuries or else she would have heard or read of him. She was in the press for goodness sake. It was her duty to go through the contents. Many wealthy were in her knowledge but there was no Ricardo. Pressing her device to her ear there was a response before the first ring ended.
You're running late I guess.
Open this stupid door you swine.
Feisty. I like it.
I got no time for this.
I don't see you little one. You already playing me.
I am at the door. Open up or I'm leaving
.
She heard him let out laugh. Was she on the wrong floor? She was not she stared at the button the whole time. It was the last biggest no on the panel.
Which floor are you on?
The top floor as you mentioned.
I'll be there.

With that said he hung up. She heard a unique ding when she turned around it was the othe lift on the other side of the hallway. There was only 3 elevatore in the elevatore how did she missed it.