Chapter-52

Ricardo stared at his wife in disbelieve after they saw the video of the two turtles mating in an agonizing and annoying moaning, it was too much for his ears. He cursed this day for having to do a research on lovemaking after all this years of his existence and it was not his cup of tea. How did Iris even get this idea on her head?
"We don't need to continue with that."
"But it is (He frowns at her and she bursts out laughing)
She knew she damaged his ego by even suggesting to watch this stupid video but it was worth it. She strived and struck his ego.
"Let me show you how we will never have the need to entertain ourselves with those stupid animals mating video."
He stripped her clothes and marvelled at the most alluring view in front of him. She was heavy with their child in her and the swelling of her breast were to die for. He was barely hanging on a thin thread and he was sure it was not going to be the same way as before. He needed her and it had been almost a week since he had her since she was always exhausted lately, will it be safe to continue? He was pondering on the thought but she was kissing him hard making his decision for him and he complied with it.
His fingers running over her body made a tingle run through her whole body as it heightened her desire to have him in her. He kissed her jaw then he lowered further until he was in contact with her grown belly. He ever so tenderly ran his hand over it and kissed their baby through her belly.
"You are the most beautiful, I love you."
"I love you too, Love." He smiled at her endearment. How he loved the sound of her calling him with those beautiful endearments. He remembered how he detested being called by all those cringy words in the form of endearment and now desperately longs to be addressed like that by his wife.
She pulled his head up to meet his lips, she so longed for. She was trembling in need for him and she needed him to start doing what he did best out of everything, loving her.
She was on all four as he thrust in her from behind. It was easier for her to be on all four than on her back which caused too much discomfort to her back and she was nowhere on the smaller side of pregnant women. She was literally trice the size she used to be.
She moaned in ecstasy as he took his time to make her feel every friction their connected body caused and it was maddening. He took his sweet time as she came over him again and again. His thrusts were torturously slow but he never missed to hit her spot making her moan in pleasure.
"Ahhhmmmm...mm...mmhhhh...Ric"
His grip on her hips tightened as he began to tighten her snatch on him.
"You're driving me crazy. I won't be able to hold any longer." He moaned in her ears as he tried to control his pace so not to hurt her. She came over him, her hands gave out but he was quick to get hold of her.
"We need to be careful." She smiled at his reaction; she stood on her knees and put her hand over his shoulder. She kissed his worried face then moved her hips backwards taking him in her again, she had orgasm'ed trice but he was yet to. This position made her feels better though it was a little tiring too at the same time. His hand was over her lower belly and the other on her under bust holds her firm as he continued with his motion and came in her soon. There was no way he could hold in any longer when she was tightening on him like crazy.
"Can we not do it again? It was amazing."
She asked lying on the bed facing him. She frowned when he pulled out of her right the moment he pulled out of her and she was not used to it. They used to stay connected even after their blissful lovemaking but he was just being too cautious and she was afraid he was not receiving what he needed to.
"It was amazing and it will be better the every next time. I promise you this."
He was too good with words, after all what was that he was not good in.
"Won't you get tired of this? I mean given that you have stamina of a mare in heat."
She slapped her lips once the words left her lips what was it with her comparing a completely fine man with all the animals possible. She had changed a lot and the worst of it all was how she was speaking with thinking for a second time.
Ricardo laughed at her comment and kissed her head.
"I will never get tired of you and all that I save now will be spent on you later on." there was a promise in everything he said and she looked forward to it.
He had her wrapped in his arms as she slept sound asleep. Yet again she fell asleep before he could hear what he was always desperate for but he was not complaining. He will never complain when it came to her.
It was past 3A.M but sleep just won't come to him. There was too much on his mind and it bothered a great deal as it was messing his mind even when he had Iris in his arms. He needed to conclude everything for good.
Ricardo was gone by the time she was up. His side if the bed was cold and she felt the chill in her. She joined her hands and prayed, it was never good to start the day with a bad vibe. She struggled to find the clothes that will make her feel better and ended up with Ricardo's old Abercrombie T-shirt and shorts, now she felt better.
Ricardo was assembling his gun and wiped it with a white silk. He was going to end things a.s.a.p.
Lambert put his gun under his blazer too as they prepped to walk out of the warehouse. They needed to be at his place in less than hour and they needed to cool off before doing that or their females will be putting their nose where it should never be in.
Selena and Johnny helped put up the table as Iris was restricted to do anything.
They way Selena smiled and laughed at Johnny made her want to have their little one in her arms too. To love and to cherish. She longed for their child more on this very day, maybe it was the excitement she anticipated for. She ran over her hand over her belly and the warmth that spread over her whole body was too good to be real.
Ricardo warmed at the sight of his wife laughing in delight at the little Johnny. Not long and she will be doing the same with their own child, she will be a very lovely mother it came to her naturally, to nurture.
Iris leaned back on Ricardo when he came and stood behind her and Johnny had a very wide smile himself too. She ran her hand over his which was over shoulder; she did not fail to notice the flinch his hand did on her touch. What was bothering him was starting to bother. She craned her neck and met his eyes which were warm with smile but also it was dark with worry. He would have told her anything that was bothering him and if he chose to keep it from her than it could only mean he was trying to shield her from whatever it was. Her being in this vulnerable state always made him take extra cautions before he will do anything and she respected his wish for he only wanted what was the best for her and their child.
Iris pulled his hand down and kissed the back of it. He leaned and kissed her head too then her lips making Johnny laugh at their PDA.
Selena walked out of the kitchen followed by Lambert who had a dish on his hand too, he was setting the table, he would make a great home-maker too given to his calm and caring nature, Iris thought. The stolen glances he gave at Selena did not go unnoticed by the couple.
The dinner was joyous and then was followed by the surprise disclosure of the engagement that was going to take place in a month's time making Iris giggle like a child in pure joy being offered the toy she so desperately longed for but Ricardo's was the complete opposite as he took on the role of Selena's guardian and asked Lambert to follow him to his study and Lambert followed suit. Iris excitedly reached for excitedly blushing yet worried bride to be.
"Let him try anything funny and he will receive his fair share of something extremely funny." Selena laughed realizing what Iris just said and there was nothing to worry about. She will explain the sudden decision and everything should be fine right? Or will it be? Selena was worried too if her decision was not the right one but there was no second feeling in her at all.

3rd person P.O.V
There was no way I can make it inside the condo without being caught but I knew just what was going up there. The bastard Ricardo must be having his fill of laughter with his little family while I was here all on my own with none of my family to call my family. Why was the heaven always bestowing upon me such grieves and no justice was being provided to me for all the unjust I was made to go through. The trembling of hands just won't stop since that fateful day when I sat there on the ground with my grandchild moaning but unable to cry by the pain caused by the explosion her cries still rang in my ears "Mama... pain, Emma pain, Emma pain." she kept on repeating these words on a loop as my son lied in front of me breathless and so was my grandson who was only a year and a half. The little cottage they called their paradise gushed in flames and the screaming of my daughter-in-law who was stuck in the burning house.
I needed to help her out but the moment I remove my hand from my granddaughter's side I knew she will not make it either. I screamed in anguish and the helplessness that I was accustomed to but I was not prepared for this. Had I been there some moments ago I could have saved them all but I couldn't.
I shield my granddaughter when the remaining of the cottage exploded for the second time and only then did the cries of my daughter-in-law died. I screamed for help but there was no one in the neighbourhood as it they had planned this very day not to be around. I sat there with my hands bloodied and the only sound that reached my ears was by granddaughter's fading cries and I begged for her to stay with me, for the heavens to hear my last cries in exchange for my life but as always it never heard any of it. There was no heaven for peasants like me; the God's have also sided with the able too.
My 5 year old coughed out a great deal of blood from her mouth and her nose, her eyes reddened and her ears bleed too, her nails dug into my arm. She was not able to utter a single word after it no matter how much I tried to make her do so only then did the impossibly tight clutch of my granddaughter's hold on me loosened. I screamed for her to hold onto me tight and break my arm if that was what she wanted and needed to do to overcome the pain she was going through but it was unheard by her. She was gone too. The only family I could have protected was gone too and I was left alone along with the vows to make Ricardo pay for everything he caused me, for the pain my family went through, for the justice the God's could not provide.
The plastic cup in hand was squished in anger as the cold water wet my hands. If the God's were too busy to do their part then I will do it.
Justice will be served and Ricardo will be judged guilty for all the innocent lives that were crushed by him. He will pay and he will beg just the way I did but he will never have the soul in him to avenge anything after I am done with him.

P.S I'm extremely sorry that I couldn't update last week as I usually do 3 chapters a week as there is a very annoying reasonto it.
It made me want to pull my hair out of its roots and made me scream at the blank wall of my room which led to me getting an earful from my Mom lol which is my everyday routine 😂

#Ilostallmyworks

My whole file was deleted and I don't know when and how I did that.

Sadder is the part where I could not get the exact plot back which I worked with all focus and determination without fail.

I mentally slapped myself my own stupid mistake.

Had I not lost that file #Ricardo'sObession would have been complete after 2 more chapters, which would have took me only a week's time but here I am, this me (Bryan_Adams) & You can put the blame on me (Akon)

😂😁
I am traumatised but
I Will survive (Gloria Gaynor)

On the last note
Thank you all for always supporting my crazy self all this time. I will get my a** back into completion of #Ricardo'sObsesion A.S.A.P

Adios Amigos 😘