Chapter-5

Her grip tighten around his wrist which was fondling her breast as a moan escaped her lips. He had her spooned in his arms, her back to his front. "Mmmmhhh...." she moaned again when he sucked on the nape of her neck. He was turned on beyond imaginable. She shifted her bottom to adjust herself trying to get any sort of release. Her breaths were short and uneven, he fondled, squeezed and kneaded her plush breasts, circling her hardened nipples and slightly pulling it. Though still asleep her body was fully awake and was aroused. 

He could not hold back any longer it had already been 3 hours since he had last been in her heavenly body. He rubbed his manhood on her back once, twice and then thrust it into her tight vagina. He groaned out his pleasure when she yelp in discomfort and wide awake. No matter how wet she was his penetration still was slightly uncomfortable as she was very sore.

"It will pass. It will feel good in no time." he said to her as he began to move his manhood in and out of her, not long and she felt herself give into the pleasure too. He was in her deeper and she felt tighter than the previous time. It excited her insides and she began to rock her body too. His hand left her breast and trailed down to play with her clit and she protested when she felt the loss of his hand on her breast but instantly moaned out the moment he started to rub on her clitoris. "Ahhhhh... it's.. aa..." she could not complete what she was wanting to say and that pleased him like no other. "Do you like it?" he asked and she nodded unable to speak
"I. need you to tell. me" he told her again and she turned her neck and reached out for his lips. That was enough foreplay, now he was going to take her literally. He lifted her thigh over his and began to hammer her from behind. Kissing her cries of pleasures away, her hand tighten on his arms bracing herself to take all that he was giving. 

"I'm.. Ahhhh." she was not being able to speak even a sentence straight without moaning. His thrust were becoming harder and faster also she could feel him growing bigger and bigger in her, how was it possible? "Call my name." he demanded still not slowing down. "Ric...Ricardoaahhh....." he smiled at her moanaming. He mentally slapped himself for the stupid nonexisting word he just used. He groaned out when her walls tightened around his hard pole. Her tightness was driving him insane, making him thrust in her harder. He knew he was being too rough with her but he could not help himself. "Ricardohh..." she moaned his name again and came around him not long and he came in her too. Pulling his still hard manhood out of her he turned her on her back and got on top of her. Not giving her time to catch her breath he thrusted his manhood back in her and began to pull in and out of her. She was calling, crying, moaning out his name as he groaned in pleasure chasing their release and they found it. He put her legs around his hips and chased for their release again. Dawn was approaching quickly and they were still embraced in each others arms. 

The need to rush to the toilet woke Iris up. She was still sprawled over his body, that must have been too uncomfortable for him. The red mark she left on his chest made her mind go back to what they were indulged into not hours ago and she turned beetroot red, her cheeks and ears warming. He had her under him the whole time they were making love and he had her over him for the rest of their sleep. She lost count of how many time he made her come after the sixth and she was surprise to how he was still able to sport a hard on when she was dead sore. He only let her be for her whole body was aching and she was dead tired. Was this what he meant to say when he told her she needed to eat keep up with what was to come. Little does he know it was not possible for any women to eat up to keep with his stamina. He was like a possessed stallion and she was the receiver for all that he gave. And yes she was complaining for her whole body was bearing the results of it but she kinda lov... 'wait a minute. I'm going crazy.' she mentally scolded herself. His manhood  poking her thigh made her come out of her thoughts. She needed to get away from him before anything happened further.

She slowly moved away from him not wanting to wake him up. She winced when her feet touched the floor and yelp out a little cry when she stood up on her feet. Thank goodness she quickly pressed her hand on the white walls or she would have fallen on her face. The soreness between her thighs made every movement of hers nearly impossible. Her wedding dress was on the floor but she did not have the strength to wear her dress and since there was no other optional clothing left she reached down picked her dress and with her eyes closed she  turned and took the sheet off Ricardo's sleeping form and threw her dress at him hoping it will cover his private parts. Wrapping the sheet around her she limped her way to the toilet nad released her bladder. It took her forever to make it to the toilet, now how was she going to make it to her place without putting on a show for all that were to see and meet her on the way. Her grip tight on the basin she stared at her reflection in the mirror and to her horror the whole of her neck was in bruises, she lowered the sheet and what met her eyes made her want to rip off Ricardo's lips. Her cleavage, breast, and even her back was covered in hickies had anyone seen her they would think of her as an abused and that the hickies must be hurting but thank goodness it was only mark with no pain. She washed her face pulled her hair into a chigon but it came off as soon as she pulled them up since there was no nothing to clamp it with.

When she returned to the bedroom she nearly thumped and fell on the floor. The sight before her caught her off guard. The dress she threw at to cover his jewels did not serve its purpose as laid on his stomach and chest no where near his *****. His manhood stood erected and now she knew why she was as sore as she was. Was it humanly possible to possess such endowed ****. She did not see he had under his pants or she would have flee from here the moment she saw what she just witnessed. She thanked the heavens it was over but it made her felt good too. There was no way she was ever going to be able to forget what she just saw. Side kicking her thoughts away she decided to get out of here she was about to turn around when he spoke up

"Why are you up too early?" he asked making her gulp and turn back to look at him and the instant she turned she shut her eyes. "Can you cover yourself."

"I don't want to." he teased her.

"Okay I'll wait outside." she took two steps when he pulled her back in his arms. This man was fast (not only in bed) and could walk like a snail. Okay snails don't walk on twos or four but they move around without making sound.

"Where do you think you are going?" 

"I'm going home."

"This is our home. Your's and mine."

"Okay let's make this short. We both served the end of our deal. It's done."

"Deal! You say."

"Yes. I married you like you wanted and in return he let go of Juan and also...

"Also what?"

"You had me. We are done." With that said she pushed away from him but it was short lived.

"If you think a night is all you are going to be on my bed under me. Little one! How wrong are you."

She gulped not trusting her ears that heard what her brute of a husband said. He pulled her close to him breathing on her little face tingling her lips trembled. Her eyes wide in disbelieve. She turned beetroot red thinking of all that had transpired between them. She was sore all over her body.

"But that was a mis... mistake and we should not repeat it again."

He chuckled pushing the lock of her dark hair behind her ear leaving a tingling sensation on her ever sensitive nape. He closed the distance and brought his lips to her already bruised nape sucking the same spot making it darker. She couldn't hold in her moan and let out a desperate cry.

"We. will. not. repeat. the. same. again. coz

He said in between kisses she was brought back to reality, his words not making any sense to her. He pulled the sheet away which covered her naked self. Trailing his calloused fingers gently down to her ...

"We will do so much more and so much new things you've never experienced. You got so much to catch up with and this husband of yours will take the honour to do it all."

She blushed and also a tingle went down her sore v*****. There was this saying about her husband

'Ricardo Wilde never went back on his words.'