Chapter - 8

She moved her hips to get some kind of relieve and did not know how to. The surge of pleasure she felt between her legs made her want to rip her hair off or just do anything that would make her reach her point. Her hand reached down to where the intense feeling was being stirred up from only to meet with a luscious mane, hair! She was clean shaven down there. She was awakened with the acknowledgement and her eyes looked down only to see a man going down on her. Oh my! This was not proper and she tried to get away from him and he looked up at her but continued with what he was doing. His hand on her thighs kept her still as he licked and sucked on her womanhood. Throwing back her head in pleasure she moaned. "ahhh.ahh..." her grip tightened on the sheets, her pelvis curved and rise, her toes curled. "Rica...ahh... stop." She cried came all over his face. He carried on without giving her a moment to catch her breath and she was a moaning mess. Her hands reached down and she pulled him up to meet her lips and he did with a smile. He swallowed her moans as he kneaded her luscious breasts in his hand. Her legs wrapped around his hips as her body on their own instinct rose and fell, teasing him to madness. A hand reached down and he aimed his manhood at her canal and with one swift thrust he was in her tight sheath.

"Owww..." she cried out not used to his hardness, as it penetrated her sore vagina. Will she ever get used to his size as he was nowhere near normal. He was huge all over from his built to his manhood everything stood out. His finger rubbed on her clit as he began to thrust in her as slow as possible. The moment she moaned out his name he fastened his pace and she tightened her legs around him trying to make him go slow and also wanting him to go on forever. He was turning her into someone unknown. She knew and was mentally prepared for what was to happen between them but his constant need to have sex was making her doubt her own modesty as she was also a willing participant.

"I cannot stop myself." He said fastening his thrusts. He was hitting all the right and undiscovered parts in her. She kissed his nape to supress her moans but it was damn impossible. Her hands wrapped around his neck. She thought she might break her own fingers the way she had the interlocked. "I can't." she protest and he slowed down his pace and she instantly regretted the words that left her lips. "Am I hurting you?" he asked completely halting his movement. As much as he needed his release her wellbeing was his topmost priority. He hated himself for not being able to keep his hands to himself and for constantly wanting to with her and in her.

Her hands cupped his face and he met her eyes. In loss of words she nodded her head left to right. Her insides warmed with the way he was concerned for her. She pulled his head down and kissed him full on. Roaming her hands around, his head and down to his back. Her hands traced all the lines and muscles of his back and lower it went, hesitant to lower it any further she was about to retreat back her hand when his palm covered hers and ever so slowly he lowered it to his bum. He moaned in her mouth when she started to move her little soft hands over his ass on her own, it was too arousing for him and he grew further in her making her moan. She moved her hips from under him taking him in and out seeking her own release. He flipped them around and she was on top with him under her. "Oowhh..." she moaned as she felt him going in deeper than before. She pulled away from him and looked down at him. He had his arm under his head as he looked up at her with a satisfied smile on his lips. She tried to cover herself with his hands but he pulled them away and brought them to his chest , she was to burst of embarrassment.

"You look damn beautiful but you need to start moving that lovely hips of yours." He said in a husky voice.
"Can we not do this way?" she asked in a timid voice and he knew she was not sure how to do it. Could she more tempting? He asked himself. His hands came over her hips "This way you can do only what you want and I promise you will love it." he pulled her hips in and away "Rica..." she moaned, not long and she began to move her hips on her own, encircling it and she was still not able to reach her peak. She leaned down and kisses him "Take me." She moaned in his ears and he flipped them again she was now under him. He took hold of both her hands and placed them over head and took her harder and faster. She came around him but he still did not come yet and the need in him was growing he sucked on her nipples, her moans making him come hard in her. He turned and took her body over his, still in her not wanting to come out of her tight sheath.