Chapter-22

Ricardo and Lambert have locked themselves in the study. No medical inspection took this long so she knew they were down to business again. She called Juan regarding the upcoming task she was to take over but she needed to make sure it will only take up her time at daytime though she choose this profession because this it was demanding and she was at the verge or going crazy but now she did not feel that way as the demands of her job and her husband's was making her want to rip herself into pieces to meet both ends and also having time to herself.
Juan asked her to meet him at the office and she agreed. Making a note on her diary she changed and went to bed she needed to be up early and drop by the orphanage before work as she will not be able to do so after work. The kids were always anticipating her visit and so did she. The only time she felt good nowadays was when she was with the kids. Being with Ricardo made her felt nothing any sort; she was constantly at loss of time when she was with him.
Iris was asleep when Ricardo came back. Looking at her peacefully sleep he wanted to take back the words he assured Lambert with. He did not have the heart to shatter her peace with his hands. There was no other way and the longer it was delayed the harder she was going to want to push away from him. Running his hand through his hair then down to his chin, he sat on the seat by the bed and took in her peaceful sleeping form. His hand reached into his pants pocket to take out the pack of cigarette, tapping the cigarette on the case as he ran a million thoughts in his mind he threw it away and got on his feet. He did not have much time, things won't be this peaceful between them once she finds out what had took place in the past and he but no matter what he will make sure she will always be with him and that life will be better to her than it had ever been. He was going to fight all that will come their way to ensure her happiness.
The temperature had risen as she felt her body grew hotter and her breaths were uneven, then she felt her nipple being sucked by something wet and warm which had her toes curled. She moaned in pleasure when the sucking became more demanding that woke her up. She was naked and Ricardo was on her, sucking her nipples as his hand kneaded her other breast which had her moaning. Her back rose to have more of the pressure but he pushed her back back down with his chest. She was a wet mess down there.
"Ricardo. Mmhhh... stop it." she moaned not knowing what she was asking him to stop. Her body and mind were filled with desire, desire for him to do as he will but have her meet her release. He rose and met her lips, his wet lips thrusting in her mouth sucking her lips then entangling it with her tongue. His kiss was different tonight but she did not know how it was any different. She ran her hand on his back and to his head. He pulled and wrapped her legs around his waist, his manhood prodding her v*****.
He wanted to be in her but there was this voice in mind telling him to wait for her to ask or perhaps beg for it. He just needed her to be as equally involved and not him doing everything on his own.
She grew frustrated as he would only tease but not put his member in her. She was going crazy. She kissed him with all that she had in her not wanting to ask him to as she knew he would do it just anytime soon. How wrong was she as he only grinded on her never to put his member in her. She pushed his face away from her to meet his eyes and indeed he was different tonight. He seemed disturbed and looked as if he was going to burst any time soon.
"Are you okay?" she asked running her finger on his face he held her hand with his bandaged one, which still made him uncomfortable. He so many times tried to remove the caste but she made sure he did not do it. He kissed her hard again. Without any warning he thrust his full length in her making her gasp in his mouth. Not waiting for her to adjust to his manhood he began to move in and out of her. She dug her heels on his back trying to make him go slow and also wanting him to go faster too. Her mind had gone crazy. His thrusts were very urgent tonight and made her cum sooner than ever as he followed suit.
The ringing of his phone made him stop for a moment and as soon as he had a peep at who was calling then threw his device away and continued with his ministration on her. Was he expecting calls even when they were being intimate?
She was spent after Cumming again and again but he was not yet done with her. He thrust in her once she thought he was done with her and turned away from him to get some sleep. As soon as her back met his front he was hard again and without any warning he took her again, she was breathless, her throat dry and desperate to calm her racing heart she put her head on his chest. His rapid beating of heart lulled her to sleep where as he stayed up unable to sleep. He stayed with her till the sunrays entered through the window.
Iris stirred and opened her tired eyes but he told her to get some rest a sit was still very early. She smiled and put her head back on his chest the ringing of his phone jolted her awake reminding her of today's tasks she had to do. Looking at the table clock she groaned at the fact that she had slept longer than she should have meaning she will not be able to visit the orphanage before she could go to work and it dampened her soul.
"Are you not feeling well? Did I hurt you?" Ricardo asked worry masking his face and she smiled at him shaking her head in a manner which meant no. He kissed her forehead. He suggested her to skip work today but she was not going to stay in today. She needed to work and he will not stop her from going to work was what she firmly stated. If it was any other day he will manipulate her into changing her mind but not today as it was better if she was working providing him some time to prep up everything.
He was about to carry her to bath but she firmly denied his service saying "You need more help than I do."
Iris regretted the moment she stepped out of the bed. She was sore yet again, Ricardo quickly reached out for her and tried to carry her but she moved away.
"Are you planning to ruin all the chances to recover?"
"I am fine and very capable to carry my own wife."
"You may be but I won't take your word until and unless it is medically proven and Lambert gives you a clear sign."
"This Lambert has become a pain in the ass."
"That's gross. I don't want to picture you that way." She cringed at his wrong usage of metaphor. Ricardo had a hearty laugh making her confuse.
"You never seem to fail to amaze me."
"What do you mean?"
"You have picked up some of me in you. You think like the way I would."
She was flushed at his observation. Why and how did she get the dark meaning of his innocent talk? Having no words to say she rushed into the bathroom leaving him behind.
She dressed and was spraying some mist on her when he returned from bath. He hugged her from behind kissing her cheek. He still had this playful smile on his face.
"Can you just stay in with me?"
"No unlike you I like to earn my own."
"I do too."
"You are paid to pay the people working for you."
"You are right too. Do you realise that you don't need to raise a finger to live a comfortable life being my wife, don't you?" he asked and she turned around meeting his eyes.
"Too bad you need to accept me the way I am as I don't have a mind to live the way you want your wife to."
"Above anything I only want my wife to be happy and if it means for her to work and earn for I don't know what but I'm all in."
"You sound too unlike you. You don't seem like your old self."
"And which me do you prefer more?"
"The you which will understand that not all the decisions that you make for my betterment are the best for me. I am the best person to make the decisions for me."
He was so falling for her wit. She was very good with words and she was right but he did not want to accept the fact that the decisions he took for her were not the best for her. Pecking his lips she walked out of the room he dressed in a hurry following her. She was walking out without breakfast so he called her back but she only said she was already late and that she will grab something at work. He followed her into the elevator putting on his watch.
"Are you meeting some new personality?"
"Not new but I am meeting my in command."
"Who that might be?"
"You've met him. Juan."
He went still at hearing his name. Why was he still working with her? Did he not instruct him well enough?
"Why does he have to be your boss? Why must any HE work above you?"
"You are making no sense to me at all and why are you always picking on Juan. He is such a sweethe...
She was pushed to the wall and he kissed her hard shutting her up. She tried to push him away but he was stronger. He kissed down her neck sucking on her neck which will leave a mark for sure. This man was crazy beyond comprehendible. Inspecting his mark on her he smiled when he was satisfied and she was burning in fury. She slapped his chest
"You need to man up if you cannot trust me."
Her words took him off guard more than the slap he received. She had got the wrong idea.
"I trust you with my life but I don't trust any other man around you."
"Not all man think with their p**** unlike you they let their brain serve their purpose. You need to stay away from me if you are always going to be this way I've had enough." She yelled at him. She walked to ride in her own to work but he snatched the key away from her saying he will take her to work.
"You still won't apologize will you?" she asked again not getting into his car.
"I will not apologize for those bastards eyeing you."
"You need to ride on your own, give me back my keys." She held her hand out but he never returns her keys. She was running late and this argument will not end until and unless they were away from each other.
"You better drive without a word." she warned him and got in the car. As much as he loved her feisty side he also wanted her to be as submissive too.
Still she was perfect just the way she was and if there was any of them that needed to change, was him.