Chapter-36

There he sat in the dark corner of his study with the documents Lambert had printed out on his demand. Lambert was against the idea of it but he had to do it, that was what he wanted and if there was nothing that could go wrong with it and it was a gift to her so there was going to be no compromising.
Iris was sound asleep and it was 1 marvellous sight. He put the file next to her and kissed her head and she moved closer to him in her sleep. He loved the fact that she was coming to him on her own and not doing the opposite. She turned and the strap of her cotton nightie slipped off her shoulder and half of her soft creamy mould was in display for his starving eyes. He wished she would move a little lower then all of her tempting breast would be for his eyes and mouth to feast on. He tried to pry his eyes off her, Iris was so damn right every time she told her that all he ever thought was to have her underneath him doing all those indecent acts but it was all her doing after all he was a sane man with his health, perfect state and his libido above perfect but that was exclusively for her.
He could never think straight when he was around her as something or the other will always lead his mind to go just he wants to be for ever. He ran his hand over his face then was about to walk away when her tittle hand tugged his, worry on her face.
“Is everything alright?”
“Yeah.” he said running his hand over her hair.
“Why are you up at (glancing at the clock) it’s still past midnight.”
“I was just getting some work done.”
“Sorry. I shouldn’t have invited them without knowing your schedule.”
“Love. There is nothing you need you be sorry about and it was great to have them around. We all needed the break.”
“I know, I was just saying that for the sake of saying.” she smiled at him and he caught her at what she was trying to say,
“Honestly, we lost the Turkey deal.”
She pushed away from him with a guilty yet horrified look.
“I… I did not mean to do that. I am sorry. I was only trying to lighten the air around us all.”
“Do not worry. I can afford some loses.”
“How much?”
“What do you mean?”
“The deal! How much did you lose?”
“Around 3 billion worth revenue.”
She was terrified at the mention of that much money she caused him to lose. Too much for playing house. She looked at him to put her finger on anything, just anything that will give her a hint about how he was feeling about it. Was he angry at her? Did he want to throw her out? Did he want to yell at her? Etc. He could do anything that sort with her yet she wouldn’t say a word. It will take her more than 50 lifetime to earn that much and here he pretending to keep it all calm and as if it was not a big deal and there was nothing scarier than an angry man pretending to be calm. He was a ticking time bomb one second wrong and they’ll both be as good as dead. And in such as her case it will be her, the only one to be dead.
“What are you thinking?”
“Listen I know you are mad angry at me and I do not deny my wrongs but…
“But what?”
“I don’t know. I mean I don’t know just what to say.”
He put the file before her and put the pen on top of it. Iris looked at the file then back at her husband.
“Is it what I think it is?”
“Yes it is.”
“But you know I will never be able to pay you back that much even if I sold myself.”
“Depends on who is the buyer but leave it be you are not going to do any such a thing.”
His words calmed her a great deal but not completely. he claimed to be filthy rich but he was only sane to make such rational decision and she was going to comply. She signed the document without a glance at it. There was no one behind after her to bear the consequences and she was ever going to pay it off when she was alive. There was no losing. She handed the file back to him and there was a smile on his face as if he was doing that on purpose and if he was then she was going to make sure not to pay him or his Corp a single penny.
“You are ridiculously petty for a filthy rich you claim yourself to be as.”
“No denying but a business man always had to be able to make sure he is never in the losing boat.”
“I shouldn’t have woke up.” she said in an annoyed tone and turned away from him.
He couldn’t contain the laughter that erupted from his chest at her little act and from the slight rise of her cheek he knew she was smiling too. Was she not afraid or tensed as of how she was going to be able to pay such amount or did she know he was only bluffing around. Either way he got what he wanted and so he was happy.
He wrapped his hand around her small waist and pulled her to him.
“You should keep away from me. I am more than #3 billion dollars in debt.”
“Are you not aware that your husband is more than capable enough to pay that pity debt off?” he teased
“I know he is but you don’t know just how petty he is.”
“Maybe you try to change his mind after all he is miserably whipped by you.”
His hand had crept under her nightie and was now playing, kneading and tugging at her sensitive nipples which were hard and were screaming for attention.
“Ahhhh. Ric, don’t.” she moaned in pleasure and he only lowered his hand and rubbed on her clit and she was a goner. The pleasure too intense for her to be able to think straight,
“No more. Please”
She moaned and he put his finger in her tight snatch. No matter how much he had been in her she was always impossibly tight and made him crazy in need. She was losing her mind and so was he.
He turned her on her back and got on her. He sucked her hardened nipples giving both the mounds equal attention they deserved, his fingers going in and out of her at an insane pace as she came around his finger and then he pulled them away making her groan in protest.
he kissed her on the lips, his tongue going in her mouth playing with her for dominance and she like always gave in. he rubbed the head of his cock on her pulsating v*****.
“Please. Ric…
He pushed his manhood in her in a slow manner making her go insane, the pleasure was too insane.
She was a tight sheath and he was ever growing in her with no intentions of stopping. The fullness he made her felt was too intense and she was a moaning mess the moment he started to push in and out of her.
Her throat was hoarse with all the moaning and he went on and on until she came over his manhood and he pulled out of her to turn her on her side then thrust back in her and was on with the rapid pace as she moaned his name again and again, not long and she came but he pulled out of her just again without Cumming in her. She was on cloud 9 but the fact that he still did not reach his peak had her mind troubled.
She was receiving it all when he got none.
He tuned her on her back and went down on her. He slapped on her juices and was fucking her with his tongue she was a mess. Her hips rose on their own accord. Her hand was on his which kneaded her breast heightening her pleasure. She tried to push away from him as the pleasure was too intense but his hand on her hips put her stay still as he had his way with her.
“No, more. Ric ahhhhh….”
She couldn’t believe the sounds she made everytime he was doing the deed with her.
His actions tonight were different from the other times as if he was trying to suppress his emotion but it was doing it for her. She was receiving but was not contented like the other time.
He turned her on her stomach then pulled her up on all four.
“Ric are you alright?” she asked worried and he bent down, his chest meeting her back, he licked her earlobe and she moaned.
“I am not okay after what you said and I cannot get the thought of you going to other man for the sake of whatever makes me want to hunt down all of those who share the same sex as me.”
He was mad for something she said without thinking and his jealousy was not going to do any good for anyone.
She kissed him craning her neck and he held her up on their knees. His hand played with her breast as her breath was ragged. 
“You are only mine. Do you get it?” he asked through his clenched teeth and she nodded.
“You belong to me and me alone as I am to you.”
no words were able to leave her lips as he had thrust in her from behind going deeper in her and making her throw back her head on his chest.
He moved in her and she was going crazy. The pleasure too intense and her whole body trembled with desire. He pushed her down on her hands and groped her breast pulling at her nipples as she cried in pleasure.
“Too much... Too deep Ric”
“I love you Iris. I love you.”
He confessed again and again as she came over him for the 5th time. His pace only fastened and deepened. His member trembled in her and he came in her hard with a moan. They stayed still for a moment to collect them and he laid her down facing him. He could have her again and again but then it will only make her stay away from him for the coming week so he tried to ignore his throbbing manhood but it was impossible as she was way too close to him as he did not want to have her any way far from him and so he lied there with his raging hard on and a sleepy tired wife in his arms